XCOM Enemy Within Download PC Game
XCOM Enemy within PC Download Enemy Within offers an incredible range of new skills, upgrades, and weapons to combat new enemy and alien threats. This expansion also introduces new maps and missions, new tactical and strategic gameplay, and new multiplayer content that offers a new gaming experience. For Windows, OS X, and Linux editions, XCOM: Enemy Unknown is required to play. PlayStation 3 as part of the Commander Edition pack with Enemy Unknown. The iOS and Android versions have been released as standalone applications that do not require the original Enemy Unknown mobile port to play. The PlayStation Vita version is only available with Enemy Unknown under the title XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus.
XCOM Enemy within Game Download For PC The internal enemy reintroduces the basic defense mission. Without warning or the possibility for the player to select and arm a team, XCOM headquarters is a victim of a series of sabotage acts caused by multiple instances of Spirit-controlled personnel, followed by an attack extraterrestrial. Failure of this mission results in immediate defeat.
Operation Progeny, which was originally intended to be released as a separate DLC, is included. It allows for early emergence and includes three missions, during which XCOM recruits four talented from extraterrestrial captivity, including the one responsible for the basic attack.
XCOM Enemy Within Features:
- New Soldier Skills: Build the Genetics Lab to Physically Improve Your Employees’ Skills, Including Improvements in the Chest, Brain, Eyes, Skin, and Legs, or Build the Cybernetics Lab to Build the new mechanized exoskeleton cybersuit (MEC) activate.
- The new MEC Trooper class has special skills and each combination can be improved with new weapons such as flame throwers and grenade launchers.
- New weapons and equipment: give your employees an additional tactical advantage with new projects from your team of engineers and the foundry.New Enemy
- Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter threats from two new types of aliens and a deadly new organization called EXALT.
- New strategic resource: a new precious extraterrestrial resource called Meld has been discovered. Fix it on the battlefield and use it carefully at the base to unlock new research and improvements.
- New tactical challenges and new maps: Cloak, dagger, and intelligence operations offer new tactical challenges on more than 40 new battlefields.
- New maps, units, and multiplayer skills: Build your personalized list from a wider range of options and dominate your opponent in intense, turn-based battles.
- A new resource called “Meld” is introduced. XCOM employees will be forced to move quickly to secure message boxes with self-destruct systems activated by delay. Some of the more sophisticated extraterrestrial cybernetic units, such as the Mechtoids, also grant Meld when killed.
- Meld is a suspension of billions of cybernetic nanomachines. These nanites are made up of organic and mechanical components. It is necessary for some of the newly launched XCOM transhuman technologies.
Extraterrestrial robot units have increased their efficiency and introduced two new units:
- The Seeker is an airborne squid machine with a camouflage device that is equipped with a plasma explosion as the primary weapon. The camouflage ability does not last indefinitely and turns off. When they approach a disguised XCOM employee, they can use their choking ability.
- It usually appears in pairs and covers up when discovered. Your AI will avoid face-to-face confrontation with XCOM personnel and will rather disguise themselves until the soldiers attack another group of strangers. At this point, the seeker strikes – sneaking up on a single unsuspecting person and activating the target’s mothering ability, increasing damage until a soldier can take it down from the target comrade.
XCOM Enemy Within Gameplay:
XCOM Enemy Within System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz) CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Memory NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Video Memory ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series/NVIDIA GeForce 9000 Series or greater
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card.
How To Install XCOM Enemy Within:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.