Tomb Raider Anniversary Download PC Game
Tomb Raider Anniversary PC Download Anniversary traces the original adventure of Lara Croft, who defines the genre – a global action-adventure for third parties in search of the legendary Scion artifact. With an improved Tomb Raider: Legend game engine, graphics, technology and physics bring Lara’s adventure and the pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as Scion to today’s technology standard, providing players with an A whole new gaming experience. Reinvented, Anniversary offers a dynamic, fluid, and fast Lara Croft, massive environments with breathtaking graphics, intense fighting and playing rhythm, and an improved and clearer original story. is an action-adventure video game developed jointly by Crystal Dynamics and Buzz Monkey Software?
Tomb Raider Anniversary Game Download For PC It was released in 2007 by Eidos Interactive for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Wii, and mobile phones. It was then ported to OS X in 2008 and PlayStation 3 in 2011. The eighth entry in the Tomb Raider series, Anniversary, is a remake of the first Tomb Raider game released in 1996. It is a continuation of Tomb Raider: Legend, 2006. The anniversary follows the search for the protagonist of the Lara Croft series for the offspring of Atlantis before the events of this game. The gameplay includes Lara, who navigates through linear levels, fights enemies, and solves puzzles To progress. The Wii version includes motion controls exclusive to the console, and the mobile port offers side-scrolling gameplay that emulates previous Tomb Raider mobile titles.
You may also like to explore another action-adventure game Lords of the Fallen PC Game Download
Tomb Raider Anniversary Features:
- Epic exploration – The lost city of Atlantis and the ancient Egyptian pyramids are ready to be discovered: explore every hidden dark crack and every impossible height.
- enter foreign and unknown lands and solve their deepest and darkest secrets; open doors to new empires, discover great rewards, and reveal secrets for Lara’s past.
- Acrobatic Shooting Game – Skillfully jump to attack enemies while shooting a hail of bullets with your branded double pistols.
- Deadly Predators – Nature awaits you with a variety of beast predators – from bats to wolves to bears – who are ready to protect their land from human interference. New and improved AI means that all enemies behave in more diverse ways and offer the player improved combat challenges.
- Supernatural elements are used sparingly to create mystical appeal around the world while maintaining the earth’s core of the world. The fantastic T-Rex and the fascinating Atlantic centaurs take you into the wonderfully fascinating and mysterious world of Tomb Raider.
- Death-Defying Environmental Playground – Jump over huge ditches, cling to rocky outcrops, and swim in underground tunnels.
- Solve the evil machines of the past – try to outwit the brilliant designers of many epic puzzles and chests to uncover their secrets. Be warned that you don’t think you are good at getting involved, so the cost of failure is extreme. After the legend ended, Crystal Dynamics began developing Anniversary.
- With the Legend engine, the team reconstructed the gameplay and the levels, and the co-creator of the series Toby Gard widened the story.
- Composer Troels Brun Folmann has created and added new orchestral music. A remake of the original Tomb Raider was originally created by the basic design franchise developers, but the project was abandoned after being sold to Rebellion Developments in 2006.
- When it was released, the game was hailed by journalists as an excellent remake. The Wii version shared the opinion, with some critics praising the use of motion controls and others disputing its implementation. Although it reaches high positions in the sales charts, with 1.3 million copies sold, it would become the best-selling entry of the franchise in the world, against more than 7 million copies of the original game.
- The next version, Tomb Raider: Underworld 2008, was developed with Anniversary for a new engine.
Tomb Raider Anniversary Gameplay:
Tomb Raider Anniversary System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 2000, or XP, Pentium 3 1.4Ghz or Athlon XP 1500+, 4GB free space, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3TI / Radeon 9 series), 512MB RAM (Windows Vista) or 256MB RAM (Windows 2000/XP), Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or Athlon 64 3000+, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 1GB RAM, 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB 3D Accelerated Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce 6000 series / Radeon X series)
How To Install Tomb Raider Anniversary:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.