Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Download PC Game
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PC Download the sequel to the next generation’s award-winning first-person shooter – returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to save the sexiest city in the United States from a growing terrorist siege that will force you into thrilling action from start to finish. The best are back and this time the winner takes everything.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Download For PC has won numerous awards, including 2006 for the best first-person shooter and the best online game. The best-selling franchise reaches new heights with new gameplay features and revolutionary cooperative and multiplayer modes.
You may also like to download Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege PC Game Download
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Features:
- More Vegas – Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all of Vegas’ new hot spots as the environment shifts from dusk to daylight and dawn, creating a visual experience that is as difficult as it is breathtaking.
- More Multiplayer – The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 11 new smaller maps that require more intense confrontations, 2 new opponent modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches in using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
- Unprecedented customizable experience – Create your own identity that stays the same in single and multiplayer modes and progresses as you go.
- Take advantage of the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Significantly improved cooperative mode – Turn single player mode into cooperative mode at any time by simply jumping into the game.
- Now your friend can jump into your solo game and help you without any history changes. The cards and the scenario for a single-player were created in cooperation, which means that each card has several entry points and that the story is the same.
- Improved AI – AI is more difficult than ever. Terrorists are now equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varied reactions – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new gaming experience every time you go into battle.
- As you progress through the game, you can only outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of information opportunities, such as thermal scanning, and tactical strategies, such as leapfrog.
- New weapons and armor – Eliminate terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing, and equipment allow you to take personalization to the next level.
- Logan Keller, the main character of the previous game, had been withdrawn in favor of the player to create his own character for the entire campaign.
- The player takes on the role of Bishop, a member of the Rainbow team with much more experience who has a deeper involvement in the story.
- The game, which is presented as “part of the sequel, part of the prequel”, contains events that take place before and at the same time as the story of Logan Keller and that continue after the end of the first game.
- With the ability to customize a character in multiplayer, the player can now customize Bishop, the protagonist of Vegas 2. In solo mode, the developers claim to have significantly improved their teammates’ AI so that their teammates now cover themselves as such – they are advancing.
- There are also several new commands, such as the ability of a teammate to throw a grenade at a specific location. It is also possible to give AI teammates commands using the Xbox 360 headset, Xbox One or PlayStation 3, or a PC microphone.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Gameplay:
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3500 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card (NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB free
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps Kbps upstream or faster.
- Supported video cards: ATI RADEON X1600-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 series; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
How To Install Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.