Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 Download PC Game
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 PC Download The game takes place in 2014 immediately after the events of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) south of the U.S.-Mexico border and deals with the conflict between a Mexican rebel group, Mexican loyalists and the U.S. military for a period of 72 hours. There are a variety of types of locations, including mountains, small towns, urban environments, and a large hydroelectric dam north of the border. Much of the gameplay remains the same as GRAW – the focus in GRAW 2 is on the player who does most of the fighting because Scott Mitchell relies on tactical battles rather than arcade chase to defeat the adversaries.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 Game Download For PC As before, the weapons presented in the game are based on real models (like the FN SCAR) or are hypothetical prototypes, by which the player can command friendly units to help them form their own squad with drones, tanks, and planes. Like its predecessor, GRAW 2 offers two different versions. Although the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions have essentially the same title and the Microsoft Windows version has many differences, the two keep the same story.
Download another shooting game Halo Spartan Strike PC Game Download
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 Features:
- Crosscom 2.0 is an improvement over the original system that was introduced in the previous game. It offers players more direct involvement in a combat situation and better control over friendly units.
- The most significant improvement is an information link between all friendly units, which now allows players to have a full-screen view of what each unit sees.
- In addition, players can use this perspective to plan unit orders and even the movement of certain units, such as B. the MULE to control directly. Much of the game is similar to the Xbox 360 version of GRAW, although some new features like Eternal Eyes have been added to improve gameplay and make managing friendly units much more precise and efficient.
- The A.I.cadre is also improved, with fewer problems than its predecessor. The team members actively look for cover and call up descriptive goals.
- However, Ghost Recon is largely identical to the Microsoft Windows version of GRAW, as players play from a first-person perspective and manage their teammates with greater use of squad tactics and micro to better understand the situation of hostile activity.
- Developed by Grin and based on the proprietary “Diesel 2.0” engine, only a few elements in the game, such as voice-overs as well as cross-com and Narcom videos, remain the same. While some of the missions featured have an objective structure similar to that of the console, unlike the first GRAW, online multiplayer players can be “shot” or seriously injured rather than killed.
- This gives teammates the ability to heal a dejected teammate and prevent the other team from getting the point, although dejected players can be knocked down and killed by opposing team players before they are healed. Characters can now “crouch” during the race, as in the first GRAW.
- The ability to use cover as in single-player mode has not yet been added to multiplayer. In multiplayer, players can choose from four weapon classes, including Rifleman, Grenadier, Automatic Rifleman, and Marksman.
- The choice of rifle class makes the player more competent with rifles, the automatic rifle more competent with machine guns, etc. Another new function in multiplayer mode is Cross-Com in full-screen mode. As in Solo mode, the player can hold down the right button and display the full-screen view.
- This can be used to display views of friendly players and the drone, but cannot be used to issue commands or manually control the drone.
- They are played in a completely different way. Games are created by Xbox Live and PlayStation Network users can have up to 16 players.
- Usual game types are pistols with 8 against 8 headquarters or only with 5 against 5 headquarters. The split-screen is available in console versions that support up to four players.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 Gameplay:
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2 System Requirements:
- Your PC will need a graphics card that’s as powerful as a GeForce 8800M GTX/Radeon 9500 Pro and it should be paired with either an Athlon 64 3800+/Pentium 4 3.2GHz CPU to match the Tom Clancy: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 recommended system specs.
- In addition, both games offer a new and improved game item – Crosscom 2.0 – new weapons (including submachine guns), the ability to have a doctor in the squad when a squadron is commanded, and new Allied control units, including a Two Loyalist Squadrons, the MULE drone, a Little Bird attack helicopter and remote support (air strikes for Xbox 360 / Playstation 3, mortar/artillery support for Microsoft Windows).
How To Install Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter 2;
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.
| Link 2