The Sims 4 Get Together Download PC Game
The Sims 4 Get Together PC Download is the second expansion pack in The Sims 4. It contains a new world inspired by Germany and Norway with an old European theme called Windenburg, in which The Sims can go to nightclubs, new spots, and many new places as well as new meeting places, clubs, and more activities, Cafes and new interactions. The theme is similar to The Sims: Hot Date, The Sims 2: Nightlife, The Sims 2: FreeTime, and The Sims 3: Late Night. Clubs are a whole new feature that allows your Sims to come together and do what you want to do. You can either create your own club or choose from a variety of preset clubs – and even the preset clubs can be changed!
The Sims 4 Get Together Game Download For PC On the metacritical aggregator’s website, The Sims 4: Get Together received a score of 72 based on 16 reviews, indicating “mixed or average reviews”. The Sims 4: Get Together received a score of 73.36% based on 10 reviews. Mark Steighner of Hardcore Gamer said the expansion pack added “great mechanics for the game”. To protect your digital video game purchase if you report it to be lost or not working, Amazon may cancel the digital code associated with your purchase. No action is required on your part and your personal data will not be transmitted.
You may also like to explore another version The Sims 4 City Living PC Game Download
The Sims 4 Get Together Features:
- Create unique clubs: Create Clubs for your Sims where you can define rules, choose members, choose their style, and customize their exclusive meeting places. You can set up clubs based on everything you enjoy doing in the game, like:
- For example, a fitness club that always trains angrily in the town square, or a late-night social club that never sleeps. Sims in your club follow the rules of the club you define when they meet, regardless of their characteristics or aspirations.
- This gives you new opportunities to play with your Sims in The Sims 4.
- Join clubs and discover new Sims: you can also meet new Sims by joining different clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. Whether you want to get your hair done with the Paragons or enjoy a delicious meal with the Upper Crusts, there are a variety of interesting Clubs to explore.
- When you play with Clubs, you’ll unlock perks like secret handshakes, social upgrades and more to further personalize your clubs.
- Get Together & Live It Up: meet and experience other Sims for exciting group activities. Take your favorite edges and start the good times with a festive group toast.
- Then conquer each level together on the new arcade machine and challenge other Sims in foosball games, darts, or challenging board games.
- Gather around the campfire where your Sims can tell funny stories, huddle with their favorite crush or perform a lively fire dance to blind the crowd. Sneak up with the Sim next door to quickly meet in the bushes and warm things up properly.
- Then refresh yourself by diving quickly into the pool and let your best cannonballs spoil you with the new diving platform.
- Rule the dance floor: Take the party to the next level with new DJ and dance skills. Increase the quantity by creating the perfect mix on the DJ stand. Then jump on the dance floor, challenge other Sims for an epic dance fight and shoot down your best dance moves
- Discover a new world: discover the brave new world of Windenburg with its picturesque neighborhoods and lively hotspots. Enjoy an afternoon simulation in the beer garden, meet for a drink in the local pub, dance the night away at the nightclub, get lost in the vast maze of hedges in the area Von Haunt, immerse yourself in the attractive pools next to the cliffs or explore the mysterious ancient ruins.
The Sims 4 Get Together Gameplay:
The Sims 4 Get Together System Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL 62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- DVD ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
How To Install The Sims 4 Get Together:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.