The Sims 4 City Living Download PC Game
The Sims 4 City living PC Download Sims yearn to leave the suburbs? Make your dreams come true in the diverse city of San Myshuno, where you can explore exciting neighborhoods, move to a new apartment, visit fun festivals, and much more. In The Sims 4 City Living, your Sims can experience the joys and challenges of sharing with other Sims. Progress from a starter unit to a penthouse while your Sims begin a new career in Metropolitan!
The Sims 4 City living Game Download For PC is the third expansion pack for The Sims 4. It was released in North America on November 1, 2016. It contains three new careers: politicians, social media and critics. The game also features a new world called San Myshuno with new locations (penthouses, art center, central park, karaoke bar, and apartments). It contains elements from The Sims 2: Apartment Life and The Sims 3: Late Night.
You may also like to download The Sims 4 Get to Work PC Game Download
The Sims 4 City living Features:
- New game options and interactions: bubble blowers, festivals, food stalls, karaoke machine, keyboard, talking
- toilets, basketball court, podium, murals, game console, street gallery, puberty
- Festivals: flea market, spice festival, romance festival, humor festival and hijinks and geek
- New skills: singing
- New districts: Spice Market, Art District, Fashion District and Uptown
- Curiously: Myshuno Meadows
- New collectibles: posters, snow globes and kitchens
- New Careers: Politicians, Critics and Social Media
- This densely populated city has enough unique neighborhoods to know a lot about your Sims. Get creative in the arts district or sing your heart out at the fashion district’s karaoke bar. Visit the spice market to pick up some tires or invite a few friends to play video games after a long day at the Uptown office.
- Discover lively cultural festivals. Festivals are great ways to enrich your Sims. Let them watch street artists, participate in competitions, and meet a variety of people from all walks of life. Discover the Curry Challenge at the Spice Festival or light fireworks with a hot date at the Romance Festival.
- Live in apartments and get closer to your neighbors. Many new neighbors mean all kinds of relationships, good and bad.
- Your Sims could find a new best friend or fall in love, then debate whether to give them a key to their place. And what about these noisy neighbors and their nocturnal dancing evenings? You have to decide how to deal with it – if you can’t beat them, join them.
- Go up from the departure apartment to the penthouse. Choosing the right apartment for your Sims can be difficult.
- You need to balance the charm of your first starter with possible setbacks like roaches, leaking pipes, or electrical problems. Help your Sims find their way in a skyscraper penthouse with panoramic views and even talking toilets!
- Embark on new careers in big cities. There are many new opportunities in the city. So make sure your Sims are using them.
- As a politician, your Sims can make dramatic speeches while fighting for a good cause. Perhaps they would prefer a more refined career as a food or art critic. Or they could inspire the masses who work on social media.
The Sims 4 City living Gameplay:
The Sims 4 City living System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (for computers using integrated RAM: 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard drive: at least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if you install with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB of additional space Video card: 128 MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
How To Install The Sims 4 City living:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.