The Sims PC Game Free Download
The Sims 3 PC Download, you can let your imagination run wild while designing your ideal world. Start with your Sim and refine each shape, color and personality until you find the exact person you like. Design the house of your dreams, but don’t let a grid restrict you. Place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and as desired.
In The Sims 3 Game Download For PC, Once the “hard work” is over, it’s time to be a mentor. Guide your Sims path through life, develop a career, find love and pursue dreams and desires. Spending time with friends and family is as important as mastering painting or acquiring knowledge. Take things to the next level and record movies about your Sim’s adventures and share them with the ever-growing and thriving community. With an extensive catalog of expansion packs and fun items to discover, the options you expect are endless. It all starts here; Your adventure awaits!
creative game for agriculture and village life with a cast of original characters download now Staxel PC Game Download
The Sims 3 Features:
- The player has a wider choice of body types for Sims, as muscle and bodyweight controls have been introduced. However, toddlers are not able to have their weight-adjusted.
- Over time, additional options have been added in the free updates, for example B. Breast size and muscle definition sliders that coincide with the release of the Late Night expansion pack. The Sims 3 offers a wider range of skin tones than their predecessors, from realistic Caucasian and black skin to imaginative green and purple colors.
- Each skin tone can be further adjusted with a light to dark slider. Players can choose their Sim’s shoes, a feature that was previously limited to the console versions of The Sims and Sims 2.
- The base game includes 22 female hairstyles and 17 male hairstyles, though many more are available in later expansion packs, packs, and content packs from The Sims 3 Store.
- Hats and accessories can be used and their colors and textures can be changed. The hair color of each Sim can be selected from one of the eight basic colors, or the hair color can be adjusted using a color wheel to select the basic hair color, roots, reflections or spikes.
- The Sims 3 offers many more character customization options than their predecessors. With the addition of “advanced mode”, players can focus on the individual functions of a character body, which can be changed, allowing for detailed adjustment. Players also have the ability to give their Sims freckles, beauty spots and tattoos.
- The Sims 3 also puts more emphasis on custom content and mods with a variety of tools available inside and outside the game to help mod creators. By adding third-party mods, it’s possible to add a lot more hairstyles and clothing options.
The Sims 3Gameplay:
The Sims 3 System Requirements:
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
- RAM: At least 4 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0, 10 and 11 Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
How To Install/Activate:
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Raft.zip”
- Double click inside the Raft folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.