Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PC Download
It is September 1998 and Raccoon City is ravaged by the fatal epidemic of T virus from Umbrella. With a cover-up, Umbrella orders an elite squad in Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PC Game Download to destroy all evidence of the epidemic and eliminate all of the survivors. In the meantime, the U.S. government quarantined the city and deployed its own team of Elite Spec Ops soldiers to uncover the source of the mysterious epidemic. Equip yourself as a member of the Umbrella Security Service and fight all the armed forces of Raccoon City. You will face terrible Resident Evil opponents like hunters and lickers in search of targets that include serial icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy. One thing is certain, in Raccoon City, all roads lead to hell.
Action, adventure and action attacks on borders of enemies try now Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC Game download
Equip yourself as part of the umbrella security service and fight each of the forces playing in Raccoon City. You’ll face horrible evil resident enemies as hunters and lickers face to face as you roam the streets of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Game Free Download in search of your targets, including serial icons like Claire Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy. The best thing about this game is the graphics and the eloquent 3D effect. Each time you shoot. Your goal will grow automatically and it’s actually easy to score the goal. There are several types of zombies in this game, and you may not be able to end it, which means you need a strategy. The cards included in this game are very heavy. So you have to win a plan and an attack. The feature I like most about this game is the fact that the people I influence get stronger to attack you.
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Features:
- As if all that was not enough, ORC also suffers from a complete lack of atmosphere, which is simply unforgivable for a game with the Resident Evil logo. The sets are boring and unforgettable, and everything except the music fails to capture the RE universe or create tension.
- The only impressive parts of the set are the graphic and character models, but these are certainly not among the best of this generation. History offers no insight into Umbrella’s actions, and its course and progress are both uninteresting and absurd. Of course, Resident Evil is known for its kitsch and “over there” stories – but they are generally at least interesting and are reinforced by memorable characters who are easy to maintain.
- While you can play as Leon, HUNK, Jill, and other recognizable characters in the hero multiplayer, during the main campaign, you’re stuck taking control of a handful of annoying, faceless USS members who don’t have absolutely any personality or intrigue to say, It’s always fascinating in Resident Evil games to take a look behind the scenes of Umbrella – when its employees are humanized and portrayed as real people capable of unimaginable harm for various reasons. None of these conflicts or hollows exists in ORC, and that’s a shame. It is impossible to worry about what is going on in the already very thin story.
- ORC multiplayer modes aren’t very useful either, as they have the same issues as individual players – bad AI, lack of atmosphere, and a frustrating environment for interaction (there are literally little steps you can’t jump and you have to browse). The only difference is that you have a companion who shares your pain and assures you that everything will be over soon.
- OS: Windows Vista(R)/XP, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4 GHz or better, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
- Sound: Standard audio device
- Other Requirements: Online play requires software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows
- Download file from the link below
- unrar the file
- run the setup