Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Download PC Game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 PC Download is a football simulation video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game was the 18th part of the PES series and was released on August 28, 2018 in North America and on August 30, 2018 in Japan, Europe, and Australia. FC Barcelona winger Philippe Coutinho appears on the front page of the standard edition, while David Beckham appears on the first page of the legendary edition. Scottish clubs Celtic and Rangers were brought in to play with their stadiums to introduce the world-famous Old Firm derby to the gaming world in detail. This is the last PES rate in the franchise after it was decided to rename it eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer from the 2020 edition.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Game Download For PC For this year’s edition, Konami had promised to increase the number of licenses, including licensed leagues and stadiums, and a host of new legends. Until then, the official championships announced directly by Konami were 12 leagues, including Ligue 1 and League 2, the Danish Superligaen, the Portuguese Primeira Liga, the Belgian Jupiler Pro League, the Swiss Raiffeisen Super League and the Scottish Premier League and the Dutch Eredivisie. the Argentine Primera División. However, Konami has announced that it has not renewed its contract with UEFA for the Champions League, the Europa League and the UEFA Super Cup they have had for 10 years. The license is used in EA Sports FIFA 19. PES 2019 has been replaced by eFootball Pro Evolution.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Features:
- PES 2019 is a sports game that simulates football. The Magic Moments feature of PES 2019 will play the main role in the gameplay. Konami announced that the International Champions Cup had been added before the start of the season and announced an improved bargaining system and budget management.
- They also added resale and clean sheet options to introduce a club management strategy. 11 new features have been introduced, including edge rotation, blind pass, control loop, diving shot, and climbing shot.
- They also announced that the players’ individuality has been broadened, with skills and forces playing a greater role in the game in terms of influence and movement.
- The whole body touch introduced last year has also been improved. Additional features include a number of graphics enhancements and 4K HDR support for all compatible platforms.
- Enlighten software was used to revise natural and stadium-based lighting. The stands and parking lots reflect their real counterparts according to the time of day. For the first time in history, a Pro Evolution Soccer game was used in a revealed kit.
- Liverpool unveiled their new third kit for the 2018-2019 football season, using in-game material from PES 2019 via a social media post. Liverpool claims to be “the first club to use video game graphics to launch a new jersey”. Konami was a strong license partner for the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League.
- Our competitive brand is well represented in video games and in the UEFA Champions League e-sports tournaments organized by Konami.
- UEFA thanks Konami for its tremendous commitment and support to UEFA club competitions over the past decade. We look forward to continuing to work with Konami on UEFA national team football, “while the senior director of brand and business development for Konami Digital Entertainment.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Gameplay:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-4350 4.2GHz
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory
- GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory
- GPU: GeForce GTX 670 or Radeon HD 7870
- HDD: 30GB Available Hard Drive Space
- DX: DirectX 11
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory
- GPU RAM: 4 GB Video Memory
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 4GB or AMD Radeon R9 270X 4GB
- HDD: 30 GB Available Hard Drive Space
- DX: DirectX 11
How To Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2019:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.