Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Download PC Game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 PC Download The teams finish the preseason. Although the signature market is somewhat affected by the economic crisis, it responds with companies like that of Jordi Alba in Barcelona or Ibrahimovic at PSG. In the digital domain, PES continues the struggle to restore the satisfaction of the game as before. A change is taking place this year. PES 2013 uses Cristiano Ronaldo as the face of the franchise, along with a number of features designed to make games more realistic and attractive on our favorite devices.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Game Download For PC Improved punching machine, bullet severity as well as a huge improvement in social characteristics, new individual technical skills, hundreds of new animations, etc. You could say it’s the year of the years; But make no mistake – last year came back to try again and at Konami, they are ready to do anything to keep FIFA from being a flop. This time you can see that PES 2013 is extravagant, the graphics are overwhelming and you can control the player pretty well, so you can start enjoying the king of the sport for another season. Choose your team, the tournaments are there to magnify the window of your museum in PES 2013. We have again the licenses for the Champions League, Santander Libertadores, and LFP, many game modes – one after the other – online multiplayer and local multiplayer. It’s time to juggle those feet and prove that you’re a star too.
You may also like Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 PC Game Download
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Features:
- The demo version was released on July 25, 2012, followed by the commercial version on September 20, 2012, in Australia, September 21, 2012, in Europe and North America on September 25, 2012.
- Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid can be seen on the front page. Also in the Japanese version, Japanese player Shinji Kagawa, whose club is Manchester United, was again included in the cover.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 was generally well-received. GameRankings and Metacritic gave the PlayStation 3 version a score of 81.55% and 82 points out of 100. 80.43% and 82 out of 100 for the Xbox 360 version; 72.50% and 80 out of 100 for the PC version; and 55% and 60 out of 100 for the Wii version.
- The digital fix gave the PS3 version a score of nine out of ten and said, “
- It may have taken a long time, but PES is finally good again.” Digital Spy gave the same version four out of five stars and said: “When the whistle blows and the action is over, PES 2013 is a game for FIFA that is closer than ever to reclaiming its crown.” Guardian Neil Davey also gave him four out of five stars and said,
- “Is this Pro Evo to rock FIFA fans? No. Is this an improvement over the PES incarnations of the later years? Yes.
- Will I love it. “and hate it and play it again until PES 2014 comes out? Absolutely. “The Daily Telegraph also gave the X360 version four out of five stars and called it” an excellent and long overdue return to form. “
- On April 20, a trailer (to be discovered here) with cover star Cristiano Ronaldo was released on YouTube. A more complete first trailer (available here) was released on April 24.
- The trailer mainly focuses on the exact similarity of Cristiano Ronaldo in terms of racing style and dribbling with his real counterpart. Several screenshots (see below) were released on the same day.
- An additional screenshot (available here) was released on May 29, showing Ronaldo in the game. Fabio Coentrao, Santi Cazorla, and Marcelo are also visible. 5 other screenshots were released on May 30 (shown here), including Ronaldinho, Deco, and Lionel Messi, to name a few.
- On May 31, 2 more screenshots (see below) were made public.
- A new trailer (available here) was released on June 1. It contains an interview with the producer and a presentation of the feature film.
- The E3 presentation (found here) was released on June 5. It shows players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Neymar, and Cristiano Ronaldo. The trailer showed some aspects of the gameplay and highlighted important aspects such as PES Full Control. It has also been announced that the 20 La Liga stadiums will be allowed.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Gameplay:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- CPU SPEED: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: XP, Vista and Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia Geforce 6600 or ATI Radeon x1200 or Intel HD graphics 3000
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
How To Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2013:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.