Prince Of Persia PC Download + PC Game Download
Prince of Persia PC Download is a video game franchise developed by Jordan Mechner. The franchise is based on a series of action-adventure games that focus on different incarnations of the eponymous prince of ancient and medieval Iran. The games have been developed and published by various companies.
The first two games in the series, part one and part 2: The Shadow and the Flame, were released by Broderbund.
Prince of Persia PC Download Full Version series has rebooted twice since its acquisition by Ubisoft and its conversion into the film it: The Sands of Time, partly written by Mechner and released by Walt Disney Pictures in 2010.
The franchise also includes its: The Novel. Lego graphic and line Lego Prince of Persia. The Assassin’s Creed video game series is the spiritual successor to this game.
Prince of Persia PC Game Download, the first company to use 3D computer graphics, was developed by Red Orb Entertainment and released to PC by The Learning Company.
It was developed by Avalanche Software and published by Mattel Interactive on Sega Dreamcast. Ubisoft started developing and releasing the series with this game: The Sands of Time in 2003.
Prince OF Persia Game Download For PC Highly Compressed Features:
- Mechner, who owned the intellectual property of Prince of Persia pc game download, was brought in to work with Ubisoft on a franchise reboot called Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, although he was initially cautious after the failure of this 3D.
- The team they worked with also worked on Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: their goal with the new Prince of Persia was to breathe new life into the action-adventure genre.
- The Sands of Time was a success. Mechner was not involved in the production of the upcoming game, Warrior Within, and commented that the grim atmosphere and heightened level of violence were unappealing. The changes also received mixed reactions from critics, but sales were strong and a third game, titled The Two Thrones, went into production.
- For The Two Thrones, the developers and artists tried to strike a balance between the bright, comical tones of The Sands of Time and the rougher media of Warrior Within. In November 2008, Ubisoft announced that it was working on a new entry in the franchise which turned out to be The Forgotten Sands, bridging part of the narrative gap between The Sands of Time and Warrior Within.
- The game was released in May 2010 and is scheduled to coincide with the filming of the first game in The Sands of Time sub-series, titled The Sands of Time.
- The Prince of Persia highly compressed Trilogy (known as the Prince of Persia Trilogy 3D on the Remastered Collection title screen) is a collection of The Sands of Time Trilogy released on PlayStation 2 and then on PlayStation 3 as part of the Classics HD franchise.
- The collection includes The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, all previously released on PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Windows. The games have been remastered in high definition for the PlayStation 3 with 3D support and the PlayStation Network Trophy on a Blu-ray disc.
- The PlayStation 2 Collection was released in Europe on October 27, 2006, while the revised collection was released on Blu-ray in PAL regions on November 19, 2010. This release marks the first Classics HD title not released by Sony Computer Entertainment.
- In North America, all three games were initially released separately as download-only titles from the PlayStation Store. The first, The Sands of Time, was released on November 16, 2010, while the other two games followed in December 2010.
- The Blu-ray version was due for release in North America on March 22, 2011, but collection was delayed until ‘on April 19, 2011.
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Dual core Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7
How To install Prince Of Persia PC Download:
- Download the file from the link below
- Extract the file using WinRAR
- Run the Given Setup