Portal PC Game Free Download 
Portal Free Download PC Game
Portal Download PC Game is a new single-player game from Valve. Portal is located in the mysterious Aperture Science labs and has been called one of the most innovative new games on the horizon. It offers players unique gameplay for hours. The portal mainly consists of a series of puzzles that must be solved by teleporting the player character and simple objects with the “Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device”, a device that can create spatial portals between two flat levels.
The character Portal Game Download For PC of the player Chell is challenged and ridiculed by an artificial intelligence called GLaDOS (Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System) to solve all the puzzles of the Aperture science enrichment center with the weapon of the portal and promise to receive a cake when all the puzzles are finished. The game’s unique physics allows it to conserve kinetic energy through portals, which requires the creative use of portals to maneuver through the test chambers.
Two juggernauts collide with puzzles, while Tetris, one of the best-selling and recognized brands in the history of the game Puyo Puyo Tetris PC Game Download
Portal Game PC Download Features
- This gameplay element is based on a similar concept from the Narbacular Drop game. Many of the DigiPen Institute of Technology team members who worked on Narbacular Drop were hired by Valve to create Portal, making it a spiritual successor to the game.
- In Portal, the player controls the protagonist Chell from the point of view of the first person, while, under the watchful eye of artificial intelligence GLaDOS, he is asked to navigate through a series of rooms using the device of Aperture Science portable portal or portal weapon.
- The portal weapon can create two different portal ends, orange and blue. The gates create a visual and physical connection between two different locations in a three-dimensional space. No end is specifically an inlet or an outlet; All objects that move through one portal are left through the other.
- An important aspect of game physics is pulse diversion. When moving objects move through the gates, they pass through the exit portal in the same direction as the exit portal points and at the same speed as they passed through the entry portal. A common manoeuvre, for example, involves jumping to a portal on the ground, crossing a wall and hovering over a space or other obstacle.
- This allows the player to throw objects or shells over long distances both vertically and horizontally, what Valve calls “throw”. As GLaDOS says: “Simply put, things happen quickly, things come out quickly.” If the portal ends are not on parallel planes, the continuous character after leaving one end of the portal is aligned so that it is vertical to gravity.
- Chell and all other game objects that fit into the ends of the portal go through the portal. However, a portal shot cannot be made through an open portal. It is simply deactivated or a new portal is created in an offset position. By creating a portal end, an existing portal end of the same colour is immediately deactivated.
- The gates cannot be anchored by moving objects, glass, special wall surfaces, liquids or too small areas. Chell is sometimes equipped with cubes that she can use to climb or hold large buttons to open doors or activate mechanisms. Particle fields, known as “emancipation grids”, sometimes called “Fizzlers” in the developer’s comment, exist at the end of all and in some test chambers; When executed, they deactivate all active portals and resolve all executed objects. These fields also block attempts to launch portals through them.
- Although Chell is equipped with mechanized heel springs to prevent damage from falling, he can be killed by various other hazards in the test chambers, such as B. revolver barrels, bouncing energy balls and a toxic liquid. He can also be killed by objects falling through gates and a series of breakers that appear on certain levels. Unlike most action games, there are currently no health indicators. Chell dies if injured in a short period of time, but returns to full health fairly quickly. Certain obstacles, such as energy balls and compression pistons, cause fatal damage in one fell swoop.
Portal System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI
- Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c comp
How To Install:
- Download compressed file from the link below
- Extract the file using Winrar
- Run the given setup
- Enjoy full version free