Need For Speed Underground 2 Download PC Game
Need for Speed Underground 2 PC Download is a cross-platform racing video game and the eighth episode of the Need for Speed series, the direct sequel to Need for Speed: Underground. It was developed and published in 2004 by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS and mobile phones. It was also commercially successful and broke sales records in the United Kingdom.
The game includes tuning cars for street racing and reworking the Need for Speed: Underground storyline. Need for Speed Underground 2 Game Download For PC offers several new features, such as more customization, new race selection methods, and “Explore” mode in a big city called “Bayview”. The downtown area was based on Philadelphia, Beacon Hill on Beverly Hills and Coal Harbor on Camden, New Jersey, and the stadium of Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati. Brooke Burke is the voice of Rachel Teller, the person who guides the player through the game.
Download now Need For Speed Undercover PC Game Download
Need for Speed Underground 2 Features:
- The Circuit Race is a standard race in which up to four cars drive on a route that leads to the starting line. A circuit race generally lasts a maximum of four laps and at least two laps (the last career race lasts 5 laps). A sprint race is like a circuit race, except that the route does not return to the starting line. It is a point-to-point race with a maximum of four vehicles.
- Street X mode is similar to track racing, except that it takes place on closed and narrow tracks. A maximum of 4 racing drivers take part in this event. This mode disables the use of nitrous oxide. Street X uses the same arena as Underground 1 for drift racing.
- Drifting is one of the simplest types of racing (depending on the level of difficulty) in Underground 2. On “Parkade” tracks, the player drifts with up to 3 (if online, always 3 if offline) other competitors simultaneously on the Parkade tracks. Points are awarded if the player succeeds in pushing the car and stops any drift without touching the walls or traffic. As in Street X mode, nitrous oxide is not allowed.
- The drag race is a point-to-point race in which a player is forced to use a manual transmission. Steering in this mode is simplified to allow easy lane changes as the game moves along the lanes and the player is more focused on maintaining optimal speed for the car. The nitrous oxide analyzer is enlarged and displayed on the left side of the screen.
- The Underground Racing League (URL) is a series of tournaments that take place on certain closed sections of city streets – either on real race tracks or on airport tracks. URL tournaments generally consist of one to three races with up to six cars (in career mode and online). A point system is used in tournaments with two or more races. At the end of each race, the pilots receive a certain number of points, according to their position in a race.
- Special events – these are like obstacle-free sprints, aimed at reaching a target point on the map (in-game help helps here) who is a “photographer” and the player must reach the target within a specific time limit. If you succeed, the player will be rewarded with a magazine cover.
Need for Speed Underground 2 Gameplay:
Need for Speed Underground 2 System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
- CPU SPEED: 2 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: AGP Video Card with 128 MB and a DirectX 8.1 compatible driver (GeForce4+ /Radeon 9000+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
- 3D: Yes
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 1.4
- DIRECTX VERSION: 8.1
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 3 GB
- DVD-ROM: 8X DVD-ROM (This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some CD/DVD-ROM, CD/DVD-RW and virtual drives.)
How To install Need for Speed Underground 2:
- Download the file from the link below
- Extract the file using WinRAR
- Run the Given Setup