Need for Speed ProStreet Download PC Game
Need for Speed ProStreet PC Download is a racing video game released in 2007 as the eleventh episode of the Need for Speed series and a sequel to Need for Speed: Carbon. ProStreet has radically moved away from previous Need for Speed games because ProStreet focuses on legal closed road and track racing rather than the illegal open-world street racing formula found in previous games. followed by Need for Speed: Undercover in 2008, which reverted to the formula defined in previous games, but was only recorded lukewarm due to its poor gameplay. Need for Speed: ProStreet is generally classified as “Simcade”, a mixture of realistic and arcade Gameplay.
Need for Speed ProStreet Game Download For PC games (with the exception of high stakes and Porsche Unleashed), where the damage is relatively minor or nonexistent, ProStreet offers detailed damage modeling. The new damage system results in greater damage depth (except for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, and Wii versions, where damage modeling has been reduced due to limited processing power so that damage is similar to the previous titles). Where every object in the game world has the potential to cause cosmetic damage by breaking parts of the car, such as B. the hood, bumpers, side mirrors, minor or serious damage that affects performance. ‘a car and even have the potential. Overall, a car immediately after impact.
Download now Need for Speed Shift PC Game Download
Need for Speed ProStreet Features:
- Drag Race is a simple instant race with two types, 1/4 and 1/2 mile Drag Race, in which the fastest time wins by three races. There is also a wheelie competition where the longest wheelie on the 1/4 mile route wins.
There are four different modes in grip races (normal grip, grip class (all versions except PlayStation 2 and Wii versions), sector shootout, and time trial).
- Normal grip races offer 2 to 4 laps on a race track with up to 7 other runners. The first driver to cross the finish line wins. In the adhesion class races, 8 runners are divided into two even groups. Riders are divided into groups according to the performance potential of their vehicle.
- Group A starts approximately 10 seconds before group B, the two groups ride on the same course, but only compete against the three drivers in their group. In Time Attack, the driver with the fastest lap time wins. In Sector Shootout, the route is divided into several segments, with drivers trying to complete these sectors as soon as possible. Additional points are awarded to pilots who “dominate” the course by achieving the best time for each section of the route.
- In Speed Challenge races, players must first cross the finish line to win the race. Players should be careful with Speed Challenge at speeds above 200 miles per hour.
- In top speed races, there are 3 to 9 control points. As soon as a player crosses a checkpoint, his speed is measured and added to the player’s score. The player with the highest cumulative speed wins. This is similar to the Speedtrap events in Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- In Drift, players drift as drivers with the most points scored in the event. The points are noted according to the speed, the angle and the duration of the drift.
Need for Speed ProStreet Gameplay:
Need for Speed ProStreet System Requirements:
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): FX-6350 or Equivalent
- Processor (Intel): Core i5-3570 or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics card (AMD): Radeon 7970/Radeon R9 280x or Equivalent
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 760 or Equivalent
- DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 320 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50 GB
How To install:
- Download it from the link below
- Extract file using winRAR
- Run the setup