Need For Speed Most Wanted PC Download v2005
Need for Speed Most Wanted Download For PC is a 2005 open-world racing video game and the ninth episode of the Need for Speed series. Developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts, it was released on November 11, 2005, for PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance and Xbox 360. An additional version called Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5 -1-0, was released for PlayStation Portable the same year.
Need For Speed Most Wanted PC Download to make many notable improvements and additions to other entries in the series, with a focus on more in-depth policing. Some editions of the game have also been packed with the ability to play multiplayer online. Upon release, the game received positive reviews and became a commercial success. It has sold 16 million copies worldwide, making it the best-selling title in the series.
The legendary action role-playing game that represents the near future destroyed by demons Hellgate London PC Game Download
Need For Speed Most Wanted Download For PC Features:
- When players enter the world of illegal street racing, they must compete with the best Street runners are on-site to gain respect and to be at the top of the blacklist. Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 PC offers new and exciting gameplay
- Police strategic monitoring and skill-based avoidance techniques with illegal street racing. Need for Speed Most Wanted for the next generation of consoles offers the next level of graphic excellence in video games. Use of graphic techniques, including normal techniques Real-time mapping and lighting, graphic experience.
- Can’t you compete with a sports car? Go to Safehouse and optimize your trip Race against all classes of vehicles. Players build their rap sheet with record times, street challenges and thwart an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology. Whether players are trying to lose the police or improve their driving, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual adjustments.
- In the game, players participate in illegal street racing around Most Wanted using a variety of real licensed cars (available at the time the game was developed and released) which can be improved and customized with new parts during that they are with them competing for police involvement in their efforts to hinder the player.
- Race events offer a mix of competitive, cross-country or point-to-point races, as well as checkpoint, sprint and drag racing. The game offers three game modes – career, fast race and a series of challenges – and a fourth mode in which players can play in multiplayer mode in some console editions.
- Although many racing events used in previous game entries are included, especially the underground games, some events – Drifting, Street X, Underground Racing League and Outrun – are missing from Most Wanted and are replaced by two new ones. The first event is “Tollbooth”, a solo checkpoint style race in which players must reach a certain number of checkpoints in a defined period of time.
- By quickly reaching a checkpoint, the time remaining for the next checkpoint is added to the timer. The second event is “Speedtrap”, in which players must take part in a competitive checkpoint race and must reach each checkpoint at their fastest speed. When crossing the finish line, the total speed of each control point is added to determine the winner.
- A virtual edition of the game PlayStation 2 has was made available for PlayStation 3 through the PlayStation Store in May 2012, but was discontinued by the store later this year. A restart of the game developed by Criterion Games was released in October 2012.
- The game focuses on street racing gameplay with a selection of events and circuits in the fictional town of Rockport. The main story of the game is that players compete with the city’s most elite street racers to become the most wanted racer in the group.
- The game received a collector’s edition called Black Edition, which provided additional content for the game, and was replaced in 2006 by Need for Speed Most wanted Mods: Carbon, a sequel to game history.
Need For Speed Most Wanted Mods Gameplay:
Minimum System Requirement:
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) 32-Bit
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
- Memory:2 GB
- Hard Drive: 20 GB
- Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
- Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400
OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
- Sound card: DirectX compatible
- Keyboard and Mouse
Recommended System Requirement:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- Processor: Quad-Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB
- Card Drive: 20 GB
- Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Keyboard and Mouse
How To Install:
- Download the compressed file from the link below
- Extract the file
- enjoy full free version