Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Download PC Game
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PC Download The latest work in the famous STORM series takes you on a colorful and breathtaking journey. Take advantage of the completely redesigned combat system and prepare to dive into the most epic battles you have ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series. A Nintendo Switch port from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 – Road to Boruto a. An update to the “Next Generations” DLC package coincided with Kinshiki and Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki as playable characters.  This is a celebration of the NARUTO Ultimate Ninja series, which has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide.
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Game Download For PC A recurring feature that has been omitted since the ultimate Ultimate Ninja Storm is the Wall Run ability. Players can fight dynamically on the sides of the arenas and fight on the walls of each level. A major change in function is the possibility of having one character on the wall while the other remains on the ground. Originally, the second player was automatically moved to the wall to keep the combat flow and the system under control. Removed the option to choose one of the three different types of combat introduced in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, restoring the previous Ultimate Jutsu and Awakenings system seen in the rest of the series. Another new feature is the ability to swap characters during combat, similar to games like Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Features:
- said he wanted the life of the game to be as long as possible. To achieve this, he and his team made significant changes to the game’s combat mechanics, including a new strategy system developed exclusively for the game, as well as changes to the game’s combat and internal damage system.
- The team also took into account feedback from the Naruto gaming community and focused on adding more story-based elements than traditional combat-to-combat jumping.
- The game will contain the largest number of fighters in the history of the series. The list will include 106 fighters from across the Naruto universe, including characters from The Last:
- Naruto the Movie and Boruto: Naruto the Movie. This makes Storm 4 the second game in the series after Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2, which features characters from a Naruto movie, as well as the first of those games that have been released internationally since the guest character Doto Kazahana is only in the Japanese version of Ultimate Ninja 2 is seen.
- The game was playable for the public for the first time at Gamescom 2015. In August 2015, it was announced that the game would be postponed until February 2016. The reason for this delay was to make the game more authentic and up to date. The group Kana-Boon played the opening song of the game,
- He has a score of 79/100 on Metacritic. GameSpot received 7 out of 10 points and said, “Everything from visual touches to character interactions in and out of combat, including voiceover effects, is said to make Naruto fans happy. – although a fun little fighting game does it under there. “
- “Destructoid rated it 8 out of 10 and said,” It’s an extravagant and exaggerated show where you can see teenage ninjas using magic attacks to explode parts of the planet, and it’s pretty cool. “
- IGN gave him a score of 5.5 out of 10 and said,” Naruto Shippuden: the hard fight of Ultimate Ninja Storm is difficult to counter with bad AI and connection issues.
- IGN also cited the game’s short campaign. Hardcore Gamer gave it 3 out of 5 and said, “Ultimate Ninja 4 has solid controls and a great list of characters, but has too many flaws for the average player to lose $ 60. for the time being.” The Escapist gave 9 out of 10 points and said:
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Gameplay:
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 System Requirements:
- OS: Windows (64bit) 7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo, 3.0GHz – AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space