Halo 2 Anniversary Download PC Game
Halo 2 Anniversary PC Download is coming to PC as the next episode of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Now optimized for the PC, discover the flawless revised edition of the original Halo 2 game. After the destruction of Halo, humanity has a short-lived victory. Eager to take revenge, the pact launched a surprise attack on Earth, but they were ill-prepared to defeat the national fleet of the United Nations Security Council and were forced to flee to the dead zone.
Halo 2 Anniversary Game Download For PC in which When the Master Chief chases after his overzealous enemies, they discover another halo ring that reveals long-hidden secrets, including an unlikely ally that will dramatically change the course of the Alliance conflict forever.
You may also like to enjoy Halo 2 PC Game Download
Halo 2 Anniversary Features:
- PC settings / optimizations: Halo 2: Anniversary is now optimized for the PC and seems more than ever up to 4000 UHD and more than 60 FPS. * Other native PC settings include customization mouse and keyboard support, Ultra wide support, FOV customization, etc.
- Campaign: discover the next chapter of the Halo saga and fight your way through 15 unforgettable missions. Play as Spartan-117, the Master Chief, and for the first time as the Covenant Elite, known as the Arbiter, and experience the man-alliance conflict in a whole new way.
- Anniversary Edition / Update: Switch between revised graphics from the Anniversary Edition and graphics from the original Halo 2 campaign. Watch the anniversary edition of Blur Studio’s spectacularly reworked cutscenes from the original Halo 2 game.
- Multiplayer: Continue your Halo adventure with 7 reworked multiplayer maps from Halo 2: Anniversary and 25 multiplayer maps from original Halo 2 with a fully updated progression system.
- Players can use a variety of human and foreign weapons and vehicles. Some weapons can be used twice, allowing players to swap accuracy, use grenades and melee attacks for raw firepower.
- The player can carry two weapons at the same time (or three if used twice; one weapon stays in its holster), each weapon having advantages and disadvantages in different combat situations.
- For example, most Covenant weapons avoid disposable ammo clips for a contained battery that cannot be replaced when it is empty. However, these weapons can overheat if fired continuously for an extended period.
- Human weapons penetrate shields less effectively and need to be recharged, but cannot overheat due to a long fire. The novelty of Halo 2 is the ability to board enemy vehicles near the player and move at low speed. The player or AI snaps into the vehicle and violently throws the other driver out of the vehicle.
- The additional menu contains access to the Halo: Nightfall live video series and the multiplayer beta version of Halo 5: Guardians until it is removed before the game is released. The compilation contains new achievements and all difficulty and game modes are unlocked from the start.
- The game started with a total of 4000 gamer score games out of 400 hits – the highest number of gamer score that has been awarded to a game since its inception. Another 500 gamer score games, spread across 50 achievements, will be released in an update on the first day.
- With the release of Spartan Ops a few months later, 50 other creations worth 500 gamer score were published. In May 2015, in addition to Halo 3: ODST, 100 other hits worth 1,000 gamer score were released.
- Saber Interactive, co-developer of Combat Evolved Anniversary, was involved in the remake of the Halo 2 campaign.
- It has been completely revised visually. The game’s soundtrack and sound effects, such as: B. The weapon audio has also been updated. Blur Studio produced the clever cutscenes for Halo 2 and two new cutscenes created to complement the storyline for Halo 5: Guardians.
- They have the same structure and timing as the originals, and motion detection was used for the animation.
- Terminals, a feature that was first introduced in Halo 3, has been added to the Halo 2: Anniversary campaign.
- Their objective was to create a “connective tissue” for the stories of the Halo universe which examines the relationship between the different races in the federal government and deals in detail with the events described in Halo 2.
- The terminals also gave the opportunity at 343 Industries at Spartan Locke, a main character in Halo 5: Guardians.
Halo 2 Anniversary Gameplay:
Halo 2 Anniversary System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 960T ; Intel i3550
- Graphics: AMD HD 6850 ; NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Direct3D feature Level 11.1
How To install Halo 2 Anniversary:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.