Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Download PC Game
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas PC Download is an action-adventure game with role-playing games and stealth elements. Similar to the previous two games in the series, the base game consists of elements of a third-person shooter and a driving game that provides the player with a large, open environment in which to move.
The player can walk, run, sprint, swim, climb and jump, and use weapons and various forms of close combat in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Free PC Download. The player can drive a variety of vehicles, including automobiles, buses, semi-trailers, boats, fixed-wing planes, helicopters, trains, tanks, motorcycles, and bicycles. In addition to theft, the player can also import vehicles.
The open, non-linear environment allows the player to explore and choose how they want to play. Although scenario missions are required to complete the game and unlock certain cities and content, they are not required as the player can complete them as they please. If the player does not assume a scenario mission, he can move freely in the cities of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Game Download For PC, eat in restaurants or wreak havoc by attacking people and causing destruction. The creation of chaos can attract unwanted and potentially fatal government attention. The more the chaos is provoked, the stronger the response: the police will deal with “minor” violations (attacking pedestrians, targeting weapons against people, stealing vehicles, homicide, etc.), while the SWAT teams, the FBI and the military will target the highest levels sought to react.
The game takes place in the fictional city of Liberty City in New York and follows a criminal named Claude after having declared him dead play now GTA Vice City 3 PC Game Free Download
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Features:
- Rockstar has highlighted the personalization of the main protagonist by adding elements of role-playing video games. Clothing, accessories, haircuts, jewelry, and tattoos can be purchased by the player and affect the reactions of non-player characters rather than clothing in Vice City.
- CJ’s respect among his recruits and his street friends varies according to appearance and behavior, as does his relationship with his friends.
- The player must make sure that CJ eats in order to stay healthy and exercise properly. The balance between food and physical activity affects one’s appearance and physical properties.
- San Andreas tracks skills learned in areas such as driving, handling firearms, endurance and lung capacity which improve through use in the game.
- CJ can learn three different types of combat melee (boxing, kickboxing, and kung fu) in the gymnasiums of each of the three-game cities.
- CJ can speak to certain pedestrians in the game and react negatively or positively. According to Rockstar, there are approximately 4,200 lines of spoken dialogue for CJ if cutscenes are excluded.
- Gang Wars: Battles with enemy gangs are triggered when the player ventures into enemy territory and kills at least three gang members. Then, when the player survives three waves of enemies, the territory is gained and other gang members begin to roam the streets of these areas.
- The more territory the player has, the more money he generates. Sometimes enemy gangs attack the player’s territory and it is necessary to defeat them in order to preserve these areas. Once all the marked areas have been claimed by one of the two enemy gangs for the protagonist’s gang, the opposing gang can no longer attack. Once the player has taken control of all areas, none can be attacked.
- Car modification: Most of the cars in the game can be modified and improved in different workshops. All automatic mods are strictly visual, except for the stereo upgrade and nitrous oxide, which increases the bass and increases the speed of the car when activated.
- And hydraulics, which by default lower the height of the car and allow the player to control various aspects of the car’s suspension. Other common modifications include paint, rims, body kits, side skirts, bumpers and spoilers.
- Burglary: Continuing the controversial tradition of the series, home invasion is considered a potential activity to earn money. Theft of a burglar can cause CJ to sneak into an apartment at night and take valuables or shake inmates.
- Mini-Games: There are many mini-games to play in San Andreas, including basketball, billiards, rhythm challenges (dancing and jumping lowriders with hydraulics) and video game machines that pay homage classic arcade games. There are also the casino games and gambling methods mentioned above, such as betting on virtual horse racing.
- Money: The monetary system has been enlarged compared to previous titles. Players can spend their money on games of chance, clothing, tattoos, meals, etc. Excessive loss of play may force the player to contract a debt shown in negative red numbers.
- When the player leaves a shelter, CJ receives an unexpected call and a mysterious person tells him about his debts. Suddenly, four gang members appear and shoot Carl immediately if he does not clear the debt if the mysterious person calls him a second time.
- Multiplayer: Rampage has been changed so that two players can complete it. The players are both displayed on the screen at the same time, which means they must stay close to each other. Multiplayer outbursts offer such functionality.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Gameplay:
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
- Hard Drive: 3.6GB of free hard disk space (minimal install)
- Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM
- Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software.
How To Install:
- Download the file from the link below.
- Extract the downloaded folder.
- Run the given setup.
- Enjoy Full game Free