Football Manager 2017 Download PC Game
Football Manager 2017 PC Download Take control of your favorite football team in Football Manager 2017, the most realistic and complete football management game to date. With more than 2,500 real clubs to manage and more than 500,000 real footballers and employees to sign, Football Manager 2017 takes you into a dynamic world of football management that puts you at the center.
Football Manager Game Download For PC You have full control over transfers and decide who plays and who sits on the bench. You have full control over tactics, team discussions, and field instructions and can follow the game live with our recognized 3D match engine. They also deal with real football media, solve players’ luck problems and the board monitors your every move.
You may also like to download FootBall Manager 2020 Free Download
Football Manager Game For PC Features:
- FM17 offers gameplay similar to that of the Football Manager series. The gameplay consists of taking charge of the management of a professional football team as a team manager.
- Players can contract soccer players, manage club finances, and have team discussions with players. FM17 is a real management simulation, in which the player is judged by the AI owners and the club board based on various factors. FM17 received a free early access beta game two weeks before its official release.
- Careers that started in the beta version could later continue in the full version.
- After the UK voted to leave the European Union (EU) on June 23, 2016, there was a form of Brexit in FM17 with three possible scenarios: “Business as usual” without additional work visa; existing players will be.
- grandfathered, but new players will need working visas or a “hard Brexit” scenario in the game where Scotland will vote for independence in a second referendum and will remain in the EU while EU players will need work visas to play for English, Welsh or English Northern Ireland teams.
- FM17 has included a new social media view that shows a Twitter view of the thoughts of fans and players that would change after in-game events. With a new face-scanning option, the player avatar could be personalized in the game to use a webcam to display a 3D view of the player’s real face or to get it from an image.
- Football Manager received an 80 out of 100 rating on the Metacritic rating aggregator in 2017, based on 47 reviews, which indicates “generally favorable ratings”.
- GameSpot gave the game a 7/10, applauded player development and smart transfers, and also said that “Football Manager 2017 is easily recommended to the aspiring manager”, but did not like the tactical interface.
- PC Gamer gave the game a score of 85/100, the game was a significant advance over previous versions. Approved ratings gave the game 4.5 stars. “FM17 is a very clear leap forward.
- Football Manager is a series of football management simulation video games developed by UK developer Sports Interactive and published by Sega. The game began life in 1992 as a league manager.
- Every decision counts in Football Manager 2020 with new features and sophisticated gameplay mechanics that reward planning and progress like never before, and empower managers to develop and refine both your club’s identity and yours.
Football Manager 2017 Gameplay:
Football Manager 2017 System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10 (1607) – 64-bit or 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X3100, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To install Football Manager 2017:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.