Final Fantasy VII Remake Download PC Game
Final Fantasy VII Remake PC Download is an RPG developed by Square for the PlayStation console in 1997. This is the seventh installment in the Final Fantasy series. Released by Square in Japan, it was released by Sony Computer Entertainment in other regions and was the first in the main series to see a PAL release. The game’s story follows Cloud Strife, a mercenary who joins an eco-terrorist organization to prevent a mega-integration that controls the world from using the essence of life on the planet as a source of energy. Events send Cloud and his allies in search of Sephiroth, a superhuman who tries to harm the planet. During the trip, Cloud made close friends with members of his group, including Aerith Gainsborough, who holds the secret to saving their world. Development started in 1994, originally for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. After delays and technical difficulties when experimenting on multiple platforms, Square moved production to PlayStation, mainly due to the advantages of the CD-ROM format. Experienced Final Fantasy employees returned, including series creator and producer Hironobu Sakaguchi, director Yoshinori Kitase, and composer Nobuo Uematsu.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Game Download For PC The title was the first in the series to use animated videos and 3D computer graphics, including 3D character models overlaid on pre-rendered 2D backgrounds. Final Fantasy VII introduced more popular science fiction elements and a more realistic presentation, while the gameplay systems remained largely similar to the previous entries, with the addition of new elements such as material, limit breaks, and new mini-games. The game had more than 100 employees with a combined development and marketing budget of approximately $ 80 million. With the support of an extensive advertising campaign, Final Fantasy VII was widely recognized commercially and critically. It is still considered a historical title and one of the most influential and greatest video games of all time. The title has won numerous Game of the Year awards and has been recognized for increasing PlayStation sales and the global proliferation of console role-playing games. Critics praised its graphics, gameplay, music, and history, although some critics were against its localization in the original English. Its success has led to improved ports on various platforms, a multimedia sub-series called Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, and the multi-part remake of Final Fantasy VII in high definition.
Download now Final Fantasy V PC Game Download
Final Fantasy VII Remake Features:
- The gameplay of Final Fantasy VII is essentially comparable to previous titles in Final Fantasy and Japanese role-playing games. The game offers three game modes: the world map, the field and the battle screen.: 15.20 On a large scale, players explore the whole world of Final Fantasy VII on a 3D world map.
- The world map is littered with representations of the areas the player can enter, including cities, surroundings, and ruins.
- Natural barriers – such as mountains, deserts, and bodies of water – block access to certain areas on foot. During the course of the game, the player receives vehicles with which he can overcome these obstacles.
- 44 The chocobos are located at some points on the map.
- When caught, they can be brought to inaccessible areas on foot or by vehicle.: 46 In off-road mode, the player navigates in fully scaled versions of the areas shown on the world map.
- For the first time in the series, this mode is represented in three-dimensional space. In this mode, the player can explore the surroundings, talk to characters, advance the story, and start event games.
- 15 event games are short mini-games that use special control functions and are often linked to the story: 18 In the field mode, the player can also find shops and inns.
- Shops offer the opportunity to buy and sell items that can help Cloud and his group, such as weapons, armor, and accessories. When characters rest in an inn, their health and mana points, as well as any anomalies contracted during battles, are restored.
- The game is displayed on the battle screen at random intervals on the world map and in off-road mode as well as at certain points in the story. This screen places the player characters on one side and the enemies on the other and uses an “Active Time Battle” (ATB) system in which the characters exchange their movements until one side is defeated. The damage (or healing) caused by both sides is quantified on the screen.
- The characters have many stats that determine their effectiveness in combat; For example, hit points determine how much damage they can take, and magic determines how much damage they can do with spells.
- Each character on the screen has a time display. When a character’s display is full, the player can enter a command for that character.
- The controls change over the course of the game and depend on the characters of the player’s team and their equipment. Orders can include attacking with a weapon, starting magic, using items, summoning monsters, and other actions that damage the enemy or help players.
- Final Fantasy VII also offers powerful character-specific commands called Limit Breaks that can only be used after a specific ad has been loaded by enemy attacks. After an attack, characters can be affected by one or more abnormal “states” such as poison or paralysis.
- These conditions and their negative effects can be eliminated by special items or skills. When all enemies are defeated, the fight ends and the player can be rewarded with money, items, and experience points.
- When the player is defeated, the game is over and the game must be loaded at the last save point.
If the player is not in combat, he can use the menu screen.
- On this screen, the player can view the status and statistics of each character, use objects and skills, change equipment, save the game (on the world map or at a save point) and manage the balls called matter.
- Material is the primary character customization method in Final Fantasy VII and can be added to the equipment to give characters new spells, monsters to summon, commands, stat upgrades, and other benefits. Progress with their own experience point system and can be combined to achieve different effects.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Gameplay:
Final Fantasy VII Remake System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64bits)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
How To Install Final Fantasy VII Remake:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.
| Link 2