Final Fantasy V Download PC Game
Final Fantasy V PC Download Twenty years after the final release of FINAL FANTASY V in Japan, the classic role-playing game has found its place on the PC! Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are brought together by fate: Bartz and his Chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf and the pirate captain Faris The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world – Earth, Water, fire and wind – have lost their strength and are on the brink of destruction. is a fantasy role-playing game developed and released by Square in 1992 as part of the Final Fantasy series? The game only appeared for the first time in Japan on Nintendo’s Super Famicom (internationally known as the Super Nintendo Entertainment System).
Final Fantasy V Game Download For PC It was ported to the Sony PlayStation and the Nintendo Game Boy Advance with minor differences. An original video animation titled Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals, produced in 1994, builds on the events described in the game and was released on April 6, 2011, in Japan on the PlayStation Network. An improved game port with new high-resolution graphics and a touchscreen interface was released on March 28, 2013, for iPhone and iPad and on September 25, 2013, for Android. The game begins when a hiker named Bartz examines a fallen meteor. There he meets several characters, one of whom reveals the danger of the four crystals that control the elements of the world. These crystals act as seals on Exdeath, an evil wizard. Bartz and his party must prevent the crystals from being degraded by the influence of Exdeath and prevent their resurgence.
You may also like to download now Final Fantasy VI Remake PC Game Download
Final Fantasy V Features:
- Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the work and skill system – 26 unique work classes!
- Experienced character creator Kazuko Shibuya is back to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
- The updated controls and the active time fight system are optimized for a smooth flight on the PC.
This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release as well as the optional pattern Enuo by Tetsuya Nomura and an exceptional soundtrack
- Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.
- Final Fantasy V has been praised for the freedom of personalization the player has over the characters thanks to the greatly expanded job system. Although released only in Japan, the Super Famicom version has sold more than two million copies. The PlayStation version has reached the “Greatest Hits” status and sells over 350,000 copies.
- Final Fantasy V includes many standard RPG elements, as well as updated features that were introduced in previous Final Fantasy games.
- The players navigate from top to bottom. A traversable overworld connects the different cities, dungeons, and other sights. Depending on the situation, the player can cross the world on foot, with a Chocobo, a hydro-guided boat, a wind kite, or an airship.
- Most cities have scattered hostels to rest, shops to buy equipment, and people from whom the player can get information. The player can also perform several side quests that become available throughout the story.
- Characters gain strength by collecting experience points from random encounters with monsters around the world or in a dungeon.
- The experience ends with a “higher level” in which the characteristics of characters such as health and magical power increase. A menu-based management system allows the player to equip, heal, and modify the selected work of each character outside of combat, as well as save the progress of the game.
- Final Fantasy V is the second Final Fantasy game that uses the ATB (Active Time Battle) system, in which the time for the player and the enemies runs continuously during the fight.
- This system was first created in Final Fantasy IV, but in this game, there was no way to visibly anticipate the upcoming turn of the character. In Final Fantasy V, the player can see the next playable character in battle in the form of a time bar – or “ATB bar” – that fills up based on a character’s speed.
- When it is the turn of the selected character’s turn, the player can execute several commands, e.g. For example, attack the enemy with an equipped weapon, use an ability or a special object, or change the character’s position.
- The ATB mechanic with a measuring device, as seen in Final Fantasy V, would be used in the next four main titles in the series and remains a basic mechanic in the franchise.
Final Fantasy V Gameplay:
Final Fantasy V System Requirements:
- OS: Win Vista 32-bit
- Processor: Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
How To Install Final Fantasy V:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.
| Link 2