Final Fantasy IV The After Years Download PC Game
Final Fantasy IV The After Years PC Download Now, with a full 3D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played on the PC like never before. Take part in the epic sequel that takes place almost two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. The classic characters return with several new heroes like Ceodore, the son of Cecil and Rosa.
Final Fantasy IV The After Years Game Download For PC Seventeen years have passed since the end of the war, and the son of King Cecil and Queen Rosa de Baron became a young man. Prince Ceodore signed up for the fleet of airships known as the Red Wings to meet the expectations placed on his blood and his station. Yet another moon has appeared in the sky, and with it huge hordes of monsters who intend to be destroyed. The brief peace enjoyed by the Blue Planet is now threatened by an impending disaster.
You may like to download Final Fantasy VII Remake PC Game Download
Final Fantasy IV The After Years Features:
- End your trip with “Ceodore’s Tale”. Complete it to unlock the stories of six additional characters that can be played in any order, then return to the main story.
- Fight inactive time Take control of exciting battles made possible by the uninterrupted action of Square Enix’s legendary combat system.
- Moon phases Feel the presence of the moon in combat as its growth and decline affect the attack power and abilities of all fighters. The phases of the moon take place naturally overtime in the game or at rest in an inn, tent or chalet.
- Group functions Combine the strength of your group members for an impressive effect with the band abilities that can be unlocked through in-game events or by enhancing your characters’ affinity.
- Mini card Keep an eye on your current location and surroundings or click to quickly access the world map.
- Contains STEAM trading cards! is an episodic role-playing game developed jointly by Matrix Software and Square Enix, as the sequel to the Final Fantasy IV title from 1991? Originally released as a mobile game in Japan in 2008, an improved WiiWare port was released in 2009 in North America, Europe, and Japan Title introduced.
- In 2011, the game was integrated as a compilation in Final Fantasy IV PlayStation Portable Final Fantasy IV: The complete collection, which also included a new game;
- Final Fantasy IV: Interlude, which served as a bridge between the original game and The After Years. The game was redesigned for the Android and iOS platforms in the same style as the Nintendo DS version of Final Fantasy IV and later released for Microsoft Windows.
- The first mobile version in 2008 for Japanese phone users was available under the title Final Fantasy IV The After: Tsuki no Kikan.
- The Japanese WiiWare port and the PlayStation Portable compilation Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection then adapted the western title and renamed the game Final Fantasy IV The After Years: Tsuki no Kikan [b].
- The After Years, set 17 years after Final Fantasy IV, follows the original cast and their offspring in episodic stories as a new villain emerges and turns into action a mysterious chain of events that threatens the fate of the blue planet.
- The title makes extensive use of the advantages, locations, and mechanisms of its predecessor, yet contains better character graphics and several new game systems.
Final Fantasy IV The After Years Gameplay:
Final Fantasy IV The After Years System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 950 MB available space
How To Install Final Fantasy IV The After Years:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.