Dragon Ball Xenoverse Download PC Game
Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Download For the first time, the DRAGON BALL universe is mapped on new generation systems and takes full advantage of the most powerful consoles ever developed. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will bring all the frantic battles between Goku and his fiercest enemies like Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, and much more with a new gameplay design! DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE will take over the beloved universe of Akira Toriyama, the creator of the series, and break tradition with a new world configuration, a mysterious city and other amazing features to be announced at the to come up! But there remains a question; An unknown fighter appears … Who is he?
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Game Download For PC The game takes place almost exclusively in a series of 3D combat arenas, most of which are inspired by remarkable places in the Dragon Ball universe and are accessible from the main hub – the city of Toki-Toki. Fighters can roam the levels freely in large rooms and fight on the ground, in the air, and underwater. The game features spoken dialogues of most of the main characters in combat, and the characters show facial expressions when they strike an enemy or take damage. Although limited, players have the freedom to explore planet Earth, as it exists in the Dragon Ball universe, as well as a few other places, including the city of Toki-Toki, mentioned above. Xenoverse is also the third Dragon Ball game with character creation. The first is Dragon Ball Online and the second is Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi. The characters created by the player have the possibility of becoming apprentices of the original characters of Dragon Ball to learn their special movements and access certain elements of costume.
You may also like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC Game Download
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Features:
- Unlike previous games in the series, which usually follow the original story of Dragon Ball, Xenoverse offers a whole new story with the player’s personalized character. The 2014 V-Jump # 7, in which the game was announced, calls attention to a mysterious character who watches the first fight between Goku and Vegeta from the shadows.
- With red hair, a scout and the Capsule Corporation logo on the sleeve, the identity of this character was unclear. However, it was later determined that this character was, in fact, a newly created character, which confirms the character creation function.
- Another recurring character is the Time Patrol Trunks from Dragon Ball Online, which helps the player. Two new zones are also introduced: a brand new zone called Time Vault and the other is a high-tech city with a time machine.
- The story would focus on two villains named Towa and Mira who manipulate the story, and Time Patrol Trunks to stop them. Trunks ask Shenron to send him a hero (the player is the hero) who would help him restore the timeline.
- The story borrows elements from the previous game, Dragon Ball Online, including Towa and Mira, who manipulate time, and Time Patrol Trunks, who try to restore the timeline with the help of the player.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse, abbreviated as Dragon Ball XV, is the 15th Dragon Ball fighting game released since Dimps’ first Dragon Ball Z: Budokai game on home consoles, and the first fighting game with full 3D battles developed by Dimps similar to the Budokai Tenkaichi and Raging Blast series developed by Spike.
- It was originally known as the Dragon Ball New Project until the actual title was announced on June 10, 2014. Pre-orders from participating game retailers include the exclusive Shenron Black Metal case Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta as a playable character and two exclusive versions of Frieza Soldier’s combat costumes for the player character.
- A collector’s edition called the Trunks Travel Edition, which includes a character from the character Trunks, has also been announced.
- Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, a character from the prequel to Dragon Ball, manga Jaco the Galactic Patrolman appears as a Japanese pre-order bonus, with a master Roshi costume that can be used to customize the player character, a Trunks card for Dragon Ball Heroes and a code that unlocks.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Gameplay:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 1 GB
- OS: Windows Vista (x64) / Windows 7 (x64)
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows Vista (x64) / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 (x64)
- VIDEO CARD: 1 GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6790
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
How To Install Dragon Ball Xenoverse:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.