Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Download PC Game
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC Download has been developed to take full advantage of the performance of today’s generation game consoles and PCs. It builds on the popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE and offers improved graphics that immerse players in the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 offers a new central city and the most character customization options to date with a variety of new features and special upgrades.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Game Download For PC offers players the ultimate DRAGON BALL gaming experience! Develop your own warrior, create the perfect avatar, train to learn new skills, and fight new enemies to restore the original story from the DRAGON BALL series. Join 300 players from around the world in the new hub city of Conton and fight with or against them.
You may also like Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Game Download
Dragon Ball XEnoverse 2 Features
- Relive the history of DRAGON BALL through time travel and protect the historic moments of the DRAGON BALL universe.
- New generation visuals bring the DRAGON BALL anime experience to life.
- New characters and boss fights.
- New hub more than 7 times the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time.
- More detailed character creation system and combat customizations.
- Support after the start of a year.
- is a role-playing game developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, based on the Dragon Ball franchise and a continuation of the game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2015.
- It was released on October 25, 2016, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and October 27 for Microsoft Windows. In Japan, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was originally only available on PlayStation 4.
- The game was released on September 7, 2017, on Nintendo Switch in Japan and released on September 22, 2017. It was produced and developed by Bandai, QLOC. and dimples.
- The game is very similar to its predecessor in terms of gameplay. It is mainly found in a series of 3D combat arenas, most of which have been modeled on remarkable locations in the Dragon Ball universe.
- The central hub is an extended version of Toki-Toki City called Canton City. As reported by the creators of the game, Canton City is seven times larger than Toki-Toki City.
- Players can freely cross this new hub world and even fly in certain regions. However, this function is not available from the start but is activated.
- Players can also travel to other hubs such as the Namekian village and the Frieza ship. Certain skills must be learned by the masters, as in the previous game.
- However, some masters are only found in these additional concentrators. Xenoverse 2 is the fourth Dragon Ball video game with character customization.
- Players can choose from the five races in the first game: the People, Saiyans, Majins, Namekians, and Frieza races. The game also features quests, mini-games, and breed-specific transformations (the latter were only available to Saiyans in the first game).
- The players also play a much bigger role in the story, because some decisions have to be made by them. Multiplayer servers can now host up to 3,000 players at the same time.
- The game also has a training mode called Training School. The player can use different types of Ki explosions (Power, Homing, Rush, Paralyze, and Bomb).
- The type of Ki explosions depends on the race or the super soul of the player. Another interesting element of the game is that players can transfer their previous data from the predecessor of Dragon Ball XV 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- As a result, the details of the game change so that players can see the character known as the “hero” of Toki Toki City in the middle of the square.
- Players also have the choice not to and can choose from a selection of prefabricated avatars to serve as “heroes”.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gameplay:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 System Requirements:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 requires a Radeon HD 7770 2GB GHz Edition graphics card with a Core i5-3470 3.2GHz or FX-6300 processor to reach the recommended specs, achieving high graphics setting on 1080p. System memory required for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is 4 GB performance memory. Taking a look at the min reqs you will require a Radeon HD 6570 v2 graphics card with a Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz or Phenom II X4 945 processor to reach the minimum Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 specs, run on low graphics setting and 720p. Minimum RAM requirements are 2 GB system memory. You will require a DirectX 11 GPU. Recommended needs around an 8-year-old PC to run.
How To Install Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.