Doom 3 Download PC Game
Doom 3 PC Download is a 2004 first-person horror shooter video game developed by id Software and published by Activision. Doom 3 was originally released on August 3, 2004 for Microsoft Windows, then adapted for Linux later this year and ported from Aspyr Media to Mac OS X in 2005. Developer Vicarious Visions ported the game to Xbox and released it on April 3, 2005. takes place in 2145 on Mars, where a military-industrial conglomerate has set up a scientific research center in areas such as teleportation, biological research, and the design of advanced weapons. The teleportation experiments open a door to hell, which leads to a catastrophic invasion of the Mars base by demons. The player character Doomguy, an anonymous Space Marine, must fight through the base to prevent the demons from attacking Mars and reaching Earth.
Doom 3 Game Download For PC is the first reboot in the Doom series, ignoring the events of previous Doom games. In Doom RPG, however, this is reported as the precursor to the first game. Doom 3 uses the id Tech 4 game engine, which has since been licensed to other developers and was later released in November 2011 under license GNU General Public License. Doom 3 was a critical and commercial success. With more than 3.5 million copies of the game sold, it is the most successful developer identification software game to date. Critics have praised the graphics and presentation of the game, although critics differ on the proximity of the gameplay to the original Doom and focus mainly on the simple fight against a large number of hostile characters.
You May Also Like Doom 2016 PC Game Download
Doom 3 Features:
- The game was followed in April 2005 by Resurrection of Evil, an expansion pack developed by Nerve Software.
- A number of Doom 3 novels, written by Matthew J. Costello, were published in February 2008. An extended and revised edition called Doom 3: BFG Edition was released in the fourth quarter of 2012, while an edition-based version BFG of the game was released in June 2015 without an online multiplayer for Android and Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in July 2019.
- Doom 3 is an action game based on the story from the point of view of the first person.
- As with previous Doom games, the main objective is to complete the levels and defeat a variety of enemy characters who want to kill the player character.
- However, the more story-based approach of Doom 3 means that the player often encounters friendly non-player characters who provide important action information, objectives, and inventory items.
- The game contains ten weapons with which the player can survive, including conventional firearms such as machine guns, shotguns and grenades, experimental plasma weapons, and the mighty BFG 9000 and chainsaw weapons from the franchise Doom.
- Enemies come in different forms and with different skills and tactics, but fall into two main categories of zombies or demons.
- Zombies are people possessed by demonic powers and attack the player character with their hands and melee weapons or a variety of firearms, while demons are creatures of hell, most of which attack with claws and spikes or summon plasma-based fireballs.
- The bodies of demons become ashes after death and leave no trace of their bodies.
Doom 3 Gameplay:
Doom 3 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP (Does not support Windows Vista/7)
- Processor: Pentium®IV 1.5 GHz or Athlon® XP 1500+ processor or higher
- Memory: 384 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0b (included)
- Hard Drive: 2.2GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400MB for Windows® swap file)
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and the latest drivers
- Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported, Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers, LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
- Supported Chipsets: ATI® RadeonTM 8500, ATI® RadeonTM 9000, ATI® RadeonTM 9200, ATI® RadeonTM 9500, ATI® RadeonTM 9600, ATI® RadeonTM 9700, ATI® RadeonTM 9800, all nVidia® GeForceTM 3/Ti series, all nVidia® GeForceTM 4MX series, all nVidia® GeForceTM 4/Ti series, all nVidia® GeForceTM FX series, nVidia® GeForceTM 6800*Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D accelerator features utilized by Doom 3. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility. This product does not support Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/ME or NT.
How To install Doom 3:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game