Dead Cells Game Download For PC
Dead Cells PC Game Download, you control a failed alchemical experience to find out what’s going on on a vast, ever-changing and seemingly cursed island. The networked levels and the gradual release of access to the island offer you a real incentive to explore your environment. Add some level of evolution to your character and permanent weapon upgrades and you can see where the dead cells borrow from the long line of MetroidVanias that lie before them. Hard but fair battles, reactive controls, tough opponents, permadeath and of course the role of emergency panic that gets you out of trouble making this a tough, visceral and cathartic action game.
Action full of adventure and awesome screenplay play Ryse: Son of Rome PC Game Free Download
In Dead Cells Download PC Game, Discover a Roguevania that blends a connected world, branching paths, and unlockable skills with the constant threat of permadeath adrenaline pumping. No checkpoints. You can defeat the final boss immediately or try again. At the end of the day, however, YOUR skills as a player are most important! The Roguelites are getting better and better until an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park. A ruthless fight, coupled with the absence of any type of safety net, ensures an adrenaline rush with each race and unrivaled repeatability. However, you keep part of your progress for successive runs. New paths that you have unlocked, access to new levels, mutations, skills, and weapons.
Dead Cells PC Download Features:
- RogueVania: the progressive exploration of a connected world with the replayability of a Rogue-Lite and the threat of the adrenaline pump of Permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite action: difficult but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay and of course the role of emergency panic to get you out of trouble.
- Non-linear progression: sanitation, ossuary or ramparts? Once unlocked, special permanent skills give you access to new paths to reach your goal. Decide which path is right for your current build, play style or mood.
Exploration: secret rooms, hidden passages, enchanting landscapes. Take a moment to wander the towers and breathe in the cool sea mist.
- New levels: you have a new level which is connected to the main level structure and is immediately available to anyone who has completed the game at least once. You have another (bad) hidden level for masochists who know there is a boss cell 5.
- New bosses: In accordance with the above, a completely different new type of boss is available in the main level structure. Another incredibly difficult boss is hiding behind ridiculously difficult content.
- New Content: There are 10 new enemies, 13 new weapons/skills, and a number of other improvements to the basic game systems. There are additions to the story/tradition of the game, new secrets, new plans and more.
- Skins: People have been asking for it for ages and we have finally found the time to make the necessary changes to meet the demand. You now have access to feminine skins, Fluro skins, and Christmas tree skins, because why the hell not?
- Each level is procedurally generated by merging predefined sections into a random configuration and randomly placing enemies and objects. The game battle would be similar to the Souls series, with difficult opponents with certain behaviors that the player can learn and where the frequent death of player characters is an integral part of the game.
- At regular intervals during the game, the player must also defeat the enemy bosses called “guards”. The game currently has six goalies: The Concierge, Conjonctivious, The Timekeeper, The Giant, The King’s Hand, and The Collector.
- Dead Cells is known as “Roguevania”, a combination of procedurally generated Roguelike games and action-exploration Metroidvania games. At the start of each game, the player controls a mass of cells that occupy and control the body of a deceased prisoner.
- By exploring a number of dungeons and fighting against creatures, they collect weapons, skins, skills, power-ups, and money. Some enemies also drop cells when defeated. This can be used to get permanent power-ups like extra healing potions or new items that can be purchased or found in later series. These cells can only be taken out at the end of a dungeon section. If a player dies in advance, he loses all the cells he has collected.
Dead Cells Gameplay:
Dead Cells System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
How To Install:
- Download from the link below
- Extract using Winrar
- Run the given setup
- Enjoy full game free