Darksiders Wrath of War Download PC Game
Darksiders Wrath of War PC Download is a hack-and-slash action-adventure video game franchise from Vigil Games, now developed by Gunfire Games and made up of some of the original members of Vigil. The series takes place in a post-apocalyptic land where humanity is in danger of extinction and the angels are waging a lost battle against hordes of demons for control of the world. Among them, the four apocalyptic horsemen, the last of the Nephilim who have the task of balancing the universe.
Darksiders Wrath of War Game Download For PC is a hack-and-slash action-adventure video game developed by Vigil Games and published by THQ. The inspiration for the game comes from the four apocalyptic horsemen, the player playing the role of equestrian war. The game was released on January 5, 2010 in North America, January 7 in Australia, January 8 in Europe, and March 18 in Japan for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The Microsoft Windows version was released on September 23, in North America and in Australia and September 24 in Europe. A parallel sequel, Darksiders II, was released on August 14, 2012.
Darksiders Wrath of War Features:
- In Darksiders, players control War, one of the four apocalyptic riders, from the perspective of a third person. The world is divided into different places, with many areas not initially accessible until later in the game. The center of the world, The Scalding Gallow, serves as a hub where war is given new objectives and new ways of ” open up new areas, many of which require the use of newly acquired skills to progress.
- Although War was initially limited to the use of its two-handed sword, the Chaos Eater, it ended up gaining other weapons as the game progressed. He also has a scythe which he uses as his other main attack weapon. Weapons have different combinations of attacks that can be obtained during the game. In addition to combos, players are encouraged to use counter-hits, blocks, and fast dodges. Projectile weapons such as a revolver and a boomerang type throwing blade can also be used. Scattered objects can also be used as weapons and projectiles. Later in the game, War gains the ability to summon a horse that offers faster movement and increased attack power.
- In addition to weapon-based attacks, War can also use a number of magic-based attacks called forces of anger that are both offensive and defensive. The amount of anger available is determined by the anger indicator. The war form of chaos, which turns it into a great fiery and extremely resilient unit, can be activated as soon as the display of war chaos is filled.
- When enemies are on the brink of defeat, War can take an elaborate and violent knockout and kill them instantly. Some larger enemies can be mounted briefly and directed to other enemies before they are finished. The war eventually encounters big bosses who are both gigantic and do great damage and are themselves battles based on puzzles that require certain methods and weapons to defeat them, and in some cases, time button events quick to escape or provoke attacks.
- In the event of defeat, certain enemies hunt souls that offer different advantages. The green souls that fill the health bar, the yellow souls that fill the display of anger, and the blue souls that represent the game currency and can be spent on new combined attacks, improved anger, power-ups and potions. There are also artifacts around the world that can be traded for more blue souls, with bonuses for completing each set. In addition, souls can be obtained from chests found all over the world. Other items that you can find are fragments of the core of wrath and stone of life, which increases the collection of four, the wrath of war and health, respectively.
Darksiders Wrath of War Gameplay:
Darksiders Wrath of War System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7, DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB XP, 2GB Vista / Windows 7
- Hard Disk Space: 12GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA (GeForce 8800/GeForce GT220) 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better ( must support pixel shader 3 )
How To install:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.