Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Download PC Game
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition PC Download is the new action role-playing game from the developers who brought you Demon’s Souls, FromSoftware. Dark Souls will have many well-known functions: a dark fantasy universe, a tense dungeon, scary encounters with enemies, and unique online interactions. Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demon, not a sequel. Prepare for a new world that unleashes despair with a wide, fully explorable horizon and vertically oriented reliefs. Prepare for a new mysterious story that revolves around the world of Loran, but above all prepare for death. You will face countless deadly traps, countless grotesque dark crowds, and several gigantic and extremely powerful demons and dragon bosses. You have to learn from death to survive in this ruthless world. And you are not alone.
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Game Download For PC Dark Souls allows the spirits of other players to appear in your world so you can learn from their death and learn from your own. You can also call players into your world to cooperate on adventures, or invade the world of others to wage a PvP battle. New to Dark Souls, campfires serve as checkpoints as you make your way through this epic adventure. While you rest by the bonfires, your health and magic are restored, but all the monsters cost again. Warning: there is no place in Dark Souls that is really safe. With days of play and an even more punitive level of difficulty, Dark Souls will be the most difficult game you will play this year.
You may also like Dark Souls 2 PC Game Download
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Features:
- Extremely deep, dark, and difficult – ruthless in punishment, but rewarding for the determined – you learn to strategize freely and overcome seemingly impossible challenges.
- Completely transparent world – Discover a fully integrated world of dark fantasy, in which the dungeons and areas are perfectly connected and of great height.
- Mastery Worth Progress – Contains 60 hours of fun with nearly 100 unique desperate monsters and an incredibly nuanced RPG system, including weapons, armor, miracles, beliefs, and more.
- The success of the players depends on their mastery of spells, the choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the movements associated with the weapons.
- Networking game – players can cross paths, go head-to-head for PVP battles or play cooperatively and play as a team against huge boss encounters.
- Flexible character development and role play – As the player progresses, he must carefully choose the skills that his character should improve, as this determines his progression style.
- Community – See other real players and sympathize with their backgrounds, learn how others died, and find and leave messages for your teammates. help them or lead them to death.
- Symbol of Life and Hope – The campfire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. While serving as a checkpoint for recovery and progression of health and magic in the game, it is also the only place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and tranquility.
- Dark Souls has been critically acclaimed and considered by many to be one of the best video games of all time. Critics praise the depth of the fight, the complex design of the levels, and the use of flavor text.
- However, the difficulty of the game has received mixed reviews, with some criticizing it as too ruthless. The original Windows version of the game was less well-received and criticism was directed against many technical issues. As of April 2013, the game has sold more than two million copies worldwide.
- The game saw two sequels released in the mid-2010s while a revised version, Dark Souls: Remastered, was released in 2018.
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Gameplay:
Dark Souls Prepare to Die System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB
- Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
- Additional: Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
How To Install Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.