Call Of Duty 3 PC Game Download
Call of Duty 3 Game Download for PC is a first-person shooter video game developed by Treyarch in 2006 and published by Activision. This is the third major instalment in the Call of Duty series. It was released on PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and Xbox. It was a launch title for PlayStation 3 and Wii in North America, Europe and Australia. Call of Duty 3 is a historic first-person shooter with a single-player campaign mode and a multiplayer mode. It is perpetual and offers the player several ways to achieve its objectives, but plays in a similar way to the previous episode of the series.
Enjoy full of strategic play and modern game Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 PC Game Download
A character in Call of Duty 3 Full Game PC Download can be positioned in one of three positions: standing, squatting or lying down, each affecting the speed and accuracy of the player’s movement. Two firearms can be carried and fragmentation and smoke grenades can be equipped. Unlike previous installments in the series, players have the ability to throw live grenades at the enemy. Weapons and ammunition from fallen enemies or friendly parties can be collected to replace weapons in a player’s inventory. A player can shoot from the hip or aim at the iron sight of the weapon to increase accuracy.
The compass on the head-up display (HUD) helps the player navigate to the location of each target. Using the blanket helps the player avoid enemy fire or restore health after taking significant damage. Similar to Call of Duty 2, the edges of the screen turn red and the character’s heart rate increases in volume, indicating that the player’s health is poor. It can be replenished via an automatic recovery system when the character is not shooting. Players fight with AI-controlled teammates against enemies who use different attack patterns, hide behind the cover, and assemble in improved defense positions.
Call Of Duty 3 Download PC Game Features:
- The player takes the perspective of an American, British, Canadian or Polish soldier for a total of 14 missions during the single-player campaign. Call of Duty 3 takes place on the western front of the Second World War and takes place in 1944. It contains specific missions to four major Allied campaigns of the Battle of Normandy.
In addition to the single-player campaign, Call of Duty 3 offers a variety of multiplayer modes in which players can participate. Each team authorizes up to 24 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and 16 on PlayStation 2 and Xbox in one game. This is only in online mode. In all team play modes, soldiers from Allied nations are used against Axis soldiers. Multiplayer features are missing in the Wii edition.
- In the American campaign, the player controls Private Nichols, a replacement for the 29th Infantry Division. After arriving in a staging area outside Saint-Lô, he was assigned to his new squad consisting of veteran corporal Mike Dixon, privateer Leroy Huxley (voiced by Benjamin Diskin) and the team commander, Sergeant Frank McCullin. Shortly after Nichols’ arrival, the team took part in the final offensive to conquer Saint-Lô. Upon arriving on the outskirts of the city, McCullin asked first-class private radio operator Salvatore Guzzo, who was separated from his unit, to support the team despite objections to the attack. During brutal street fighting, the squad protects against German artillery fire, in which Guzzo demands that the team fall behind.
- During the British campaign, Sergeant James Doyle, a member of the Special Air Service (SAS), parachutes with his teammates Corporal Duncan Keith, Wilkins and Major Gerald Ingram in France to assist the Maquis Resistance in several operations. reduce the combat capacity of the German armed forces fighting in Normandy. Just before reaching their base near Toucy, France, the group’s Handley Page Halifax was gunned down, separating Doyle and Wilkins from the rest of their team. Wilkins was executed shortly after landing and Doyle was rescued by the chief of the Maquis, Pierre LaRoche, before joining forces with Keith, Ingram and the resistant Isabelle DuFontaine.
- In the Canadian campaign, the player controls Private Cole of the 4th Canadian (Armored) Division, led by Lieutenant Jean-Guy Robichaud, a veteran of the First World War. Robichaud orders a train for the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada, with the support of Sergeant Jonathan Callard, Private Kyle Peterson, and squad radio operator, Private Leslie Baron, whom Robichaud seems to constantly harass for his lack of experience and habits. absent during the fight.
- The Polish campaign focuses on Corporal “Bohater” Wojciech, a Sherman Firefly tank driver in the Polish 1st Armored Division, and his crew, including Major Stan “Papa Jack” Jachowicz, Corporal Joakim “Lucky Rudd” Rudinski, Sergeant Łukasz “Bang Boom” Kowalski and Privat Marek “Beksa” Ulan. While assisting Canadian and British forces in the region, Jachowicz’s crew made an incursion into the French countryside and attacked German armoured units while conquering and occupying Hill 262, known by the Poles as “The Mace “.
Call Of Duty Gameplay:
Call Of Duty 3 System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
How To Install:
- Download file
- Extract the file
- Run the given setup
- Enjoy the full version of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3