Burnout Paradise Download PC Game
Burnout Paradise PC Download The Ultimate Box today. Paradise City is the largest and most dangerous place to date for Burnout’s best-selling series. The massive environment offers gamers an open world to explore as they race their cars through hundreds of miles of underground roads and trails with over 70 different cars. Speed is on the streets from event to event, with points accumulated on your Paradise City driver’s license. Get an impressive “Burnout” license by breaking billboards, jumping slopes, and maintaining breakdowns with the improved damage system.
Burnout Paradise Game Download For PC Ultimate Box features all the great original game modes and games, as well as specially added optimizations for the PC. Now you can stroll the streets of the city of Paradise at night with the new day/night cycles. There is no night race. Ultimate Box also includes motorcycles for new and exciting rides. Take on 70 new motorcycle challenges. Two bikes are initially available, including the FV1100 and Nakamura Firehawk V4, with additional rides that can be opened or downloaded. We have also added a dynamic climate that introduces a variety of new conditions. Even if you’ve played Burnout ™ Paradise before, you’ve never faced a challenge like The Burnout ™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box. Download it today to your computer.
Burnout Paradise Features:
- Burnout Paradise takes place in an open world environment. Players have the opportunity to advance at their own pace and level; the game, unlike others, is not actually set in a rigid game framework.
- According to Alex Ward, creative director of the game at developer Criterion Games, this game is a “complete reinvention” of the Burnout series. He also said, “To really create a next-gen game, we needed to create a really next-gen game from scratch.”
- Initially, day and night courses were not included in the game, but a program called “Davis” was added that added this item to the game.
- For the first time in the series, the records are now kept on the player’s driver’s license, including statistics like the fastest time and the biggest crash of all the streets in the game. Completing events increases the driver’s rank, opening up access to new cars.
- In previous Burnout games, it was “Crash Mode”, a custom mode in which players had multiple scenarios that caused the most collision. In Burnout Paradise, “Crash Mode”,
- now called “Showtime”, can be started anytime, anywhere in the game. Showtime is no different from the previous incarnation of Crash mode because instead of crashing into a busy intersection and seeing a collision, Showtime bounces your car around as long as possible to earn points.
- During the race, players can now take any route to reach their destination.Races and other events begin as soon as you stop at any of the stoplights and apply the accelerator and brakes at the same time.
- The game features the ability to customize race settings, such as traffic and racetracks, which include / exclude cars based on their types of thrusters.
- The paradise damage system was also reformulated. There are now two different types of accidents depending on the condition of the car after the collision.
- If a player’s car manages to retain all four wheels and has not broken its chassis, the player can exit the collision and continue playing, this is called the “lane”.If the player’s car loses any wheel, the engine is badly damaged by the collision, the car falls on its side or on the roof or falls off the game map, the car is in a “broken” state and the player will have to wait until your car restarts. Cars dynamically press and deform around objects that collide with them.
Burnout Paradise Gameplay:
Burnout Paradise System Requirements:
- Compatible OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista
- Processor: Pentium 4 XP 2.8 GHz / Pentium 4 Vista 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM XP / 1.5GB Vista (2GB recommended)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c is compatible with Shader Model 3.0, requires 128 MB or more and contains one of these
- chipsets: Nvidia 6600 or higher, Radeon X1300 or higher.
- Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 4 GB of free space or more.
How To install:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game