Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC Download
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC Download is a first-person action role-playing game developed by 2K Australia with support for Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. The gameplay of The Pre-Sequel is similar to Borderlands 2, but with new mechanics. Two types of objects have been added, including laser cannons and cryogenic elementary objects which can slow and freeze enemies. Frozen enemies can be smashed to pieces by melee attacks. The game features low gravity environments where players jump higher but slower and objects such as prey and corpses float. O2 kits are added to provide air to space. Oxygen supplies can be replenished with generators, vents, and oxygen tank items thrown by enemies.
Adventure, snipping, and action all in one together Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell PC Game Download
In Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PC Game Free Download kits can be used as a jetpack to perform double jumps, hover attacks and ground attacks. As with other items, different types of O2 kits can offer status bonuses and affect how ground strikes cause damage. With a new “grinder” machine, players can drop existing weapon combinations to make them rarer. Vehicles were presented, including a lunar buggy and the “Stingray” – a kind of stationary bike.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Features:
- Feel the low gravity of the moon with each jump and hammering. Create chaos with new weapons equipped with ice and laser capabilities!
- New enemies offer a space-variant! Find out how Handsome Jack comes to power. Immerse yourself in the origins of the legendary villains of Borderlands. Turn the tables and discover the side of Handsome Jack. Play as one of four new character classes, including Wilhelm the Enforcer, Nisha the Law Enforcer and Athena the
- The last two playable protagonists are also unknown. Starting with Nisha, the Justicière, a cruel beauty who was the girlfriend of Lynchwood, Sheriff and Beau Jack. Last but not least, ClapTrap, available in both parts! Fortunately, this worker robot seems to have been modified to suit combat.
- However, its small size and status promise a gaming experience for very few originals. He also suddenly appears at the very end of the demo to complete the ugly boss of the level, Red Belly!
- However, the gameplay sequence shown by the developers revealed a lot of information about the content of the adventure. First of all, the lunar environment allows the protagonists to make big jumps thanks to the low gravity! But requires that you wear a helmet, an oxygen mask.
- Another element that redefines combat is the presence of jetpacks! These certainly open the door to truly acrobatic discussions. Especially since it is possible to land on the ground thanks to a special movement. The head of the enemy in a very violent way causing a lot of damage.
- The result seems as fun as it is crazy, especially if the opponent has already turned to ice. With the new types of ammunition available, it literally explodes into a thousand pieces.
- At the arsenal level, the developers are introducing various types of permanent lasers, in addition, to probably new crazy weapons. Which gives combat even more scope and strategy! Especially when you consider that a suitable shot in the opponent’s oxygen helmet can quickly get rid of him by suffocation.
- However, if the action is repeated, it is to be hoped that the game does not inherit the syndrome. Between the two, if not a real suite which has benefited too much from its achievements without knowing how to renew itself sufficiently.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compliant
- Additional Notes: Other Requirements & Supports: Initial installation requires a one-time internet connection for
- Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9,
- Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++
- Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only). Windows Imaging Component (Windows
XP 64-Bit only)
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Win 7/Win 8
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c Comp
How To Install?
- Download file from the link below
- Unrar the file
- Follow the instructions given in it
- Enjoy the game.