Batman Arkham City Download PC Game
Batman Arkham City PC Download Arkham City builds on the intense and atmospheric foundations of Batman: Arkham Asylum and sends players through sprawling Arkham City – five times the size of the game world in Batman: Arkham Asylum – the new “home” for maximum security in Gotham’s thugs, Gangsters and the city’s mad criminal brains. With an incredible Rogues gallery of Gotham City’s most dangerous criminals, including Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many more, players can really feel what it feels like to be The Dark Knight does justice on the streets of Gotham City.
Batman Arkham City Game Download For PC is an adventure and action game developed by Rocksteady Studios in 2011 and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Based on the superhero DC Comics Batman, it is the sequel to the video game Batman: Arkham Asylum 2009 and the second installment in the Batman: Arkham series. Arkham City was written by experienced Batman writer Paul Dini with Paul Crocker and Sefton Hill and inspired by long-standing comic myth. In the main story of the game, Batman is locked up in Arkham City, a super-prison that includes the rotting urban slums of Gotham City. He must discover the secret of a sinister plan staged by the director of the establishment, Hugo Strange. The main characters of the game are mainly expressed by actors from the animated universe of DC, with Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill repeating their roles of Batman and Joker, respectively.
You may also like Batman Arkham Origins PC Game Download
Batman Arkham City Features:
- Batman: Arkham City – Game of the Year Edition features new game content, seven maps, three playable characters, and 12 skins that go beyond the original commercial version:
- Tickets: Wayne Manor, main hall, freight train, black mask, Joker Carnival, Iceberg Long and BatcavePlayable characters: Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing
- Skins: 1970s jumpsuit, first-class Batman, The Return of the Dark Knight, First Earth Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin, and Animated Nightwing.
- The game is presented from a third-person perspective, focusing on Batman’s combat and stealth skills, detective skills, and equipment that can be used in combat as well as in exploration.
- Batman can roam freely around Arkham City Prison, interact with characters, complete missions, and unlock new areas by browsing the main story or getting new gear.
- The player can complete side missions outside of the main story to unlock additional content and collectibles. Arkham City gives Batman the new ability to slide with his coat, allowing him to travel greater distances than was possible in Arkham Asylum.
- Batman’s Ally Catwoman is another playable character who shows off his own story campaign that runs alongside the main story of the game.
- Rocksteady had ideas for a sequel during the development of Arkham Asylum and began serious development of the history of Arkham City in February 2009.
- The layout of Arkham City has a virtual footprint five times that of Arkham Asylum, and the design of the city has been changed to suit Batman’s ability to dive and hover.
- Over a year and $ 10 million was spent on the game’s marketing campaign, and its release was accompanied by two music albums. One contains the score for the game and the other contains 11 original songs inspired by the play of various mainstream artists.
Batman Arkham City Gameplay:
Batman Arkham City System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 17 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
How To Install Batman Arkham City:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.