Batman Arkham Asylum Download PC Game
Batman Arkham Asylum PC Download critically acclaimed returns with a remastered edition of the game of the year, including 4 additional challenge cards. Additional challenge cards are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally crazy and nocturnal hunter (both from the Insane Night card pack). is a 2009 action-adventure game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Eidos Interactive in collaboration with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Based on the DC Comics Batman superhero and written by veteran Batman writer Paul Dini, Arkham Asylum was inspired by the long-standing comic book myth. In the main storyline of the game, Batman fights his sworn enemy, the Joker, who incites an elaborate plot to take control of Arkham Asylum, trap Batman inside with many of his imprisoned enemies and threaten the fictional city of Gotham City with hidden bombs. Most of the main characters in the game are voiced by actors who have appeared in other media based on the DC animated universe; Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin have taken over their roles from Batman, The Joker, and sidekick Harley Quinn respectively.
Batman Arkham Asylum Game Download For PC The game is presented from a third-person perspective with a primary focus on Batman’s combat and stealth capabilities, detective skills, and gadgets that can be used in combat and exploration. Batman can move freely through Arkham Asylum Center, interact with characters and undertake missions, and unlock new areas by progressing through the main story or by obtaining new equipment. The player is able to complete side missions away from the main story to unlock additional content and collectibles. The fight focuses on chaining attacks against many enemies while avoiding damage, while stealth allows Batman to hide around an area, using gadgets and the environment to silently eliminate enemies.
You may also like Batman Arkham Knight PC Game Download
Batman Arkham Asylum Features:
- Use the unique FreeFlow ™ combat system to seamlessly connect unlimited combos and fight with huge groups of The Jokers minions in brutal melee battles
- As a Batman, explore the BIGGEST DETECTOR IN THE WORLD by solving intricate puzzles using cutting edge forensic tools such as x-ray scanning, fingerprint scanning, Amido Black spray and a pheromone tracker
Take on Gotham’s biggest villains, including The Joker, HARLEY QUINN, POISON IVY, and KILLER CROC
Become an Invisible Predator with Batman’s fear attacks and unique point of view system to move unseen and chase enemies
- Choose from several disassembly methods, including diving into the sky and walls.
- Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and freely roam the notorious island, presented for the first time in large, coarse-grained and realistic
- Discover what it’s like to be BATMAN with BATARANGS, an explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, a sonar resonator, and a line launcher
- Unlock more secrets by overcoming hidden challenges from around the world, and develop and customize equipment by collecting experience points
- Take advantage of the total freedom of local superheroes with the Batman Grapnel pistol to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
- Development started in May 2007 at Rocksteady Studios with a team of 40 people, which was expanded to 60 employees approximately 21 months after the end of the project.
- The game design was inspired by works by Batman by Neal Adams and Frank Miller and Grant Morrison’s Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.
- The production of Arkham Asylum, based on Unreal Engine 3, has undergone various variations, refining both the gameplay and the combat system as well as the central story.
- Action items and some of Batman’s main enemies that didn’t match the tone of the game have been removed. Rocksteady started months before the end of Arkham Asylum to develop ideas for a sequel and hidden clues about the sequel to the game.
Batman Arkham Asylum System Requirements:
- OS: Vista/XP
- Processor: 3Ghz Intel or AMD or any Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB Ram(XP)/2GB Ram
- Graphics: PCI Express SM3 NVidia 6600/ ATI 1300
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 8GB free space
- Sound: Any onboard sound card
How To Install Batman Arkham Asylum:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.