Alone in the Dark Illumination Download PC Game
Alone in the Dark Illumination PC Download, It got dark over the city of Norwich. Scandalous hordes are emerging beyond nightmares to create chaos in the country. As one of the four heroes, you must fight the minions of the ancients with violence and enlightenment. Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft, the series Ataris Alone in the Dark, is considered the “father of the horror genre of survival”. Alone in the dark: Illumination explores this dark legacy in a horrific experience of action horror.
Alone in the Dark Illumination Game Download For PC Fight your way through dynamic environments full of bloodthirsty beasts. Build your group while saving your companions, including the witch, engineer, and priest, each with unique abilities and weapons. The danger hides in every shadow. While your friends can help, you are still alone in the dark at the end of the night. is the sixth installment in the survival horror video game series under the same title by Atari Interactive. It will also be the last title in the series to be published by Atari as the IP has been acquired by THQ Nordic since then. The game was developed by Pure FPS for Windows and is the first episode in the series to be played online and in a collaborative environment. The game has been shot a lot.
Download now No Man’s Sky PC Game Download
Alone in the Dark Illumination Features:
- Four unique heroes: the hunter, the witch, the priest and the Engineer each offer unique game experiences with distinctive weapons, skills, and powers to unlock.
- Play as a team or alone in the dark: play with the four characters in cooperative multiplayer, form smaller teams for a bigger challenge or face the dark alone.
- Diverse environments: four multi-level campaigns take players through the devastated landscape of Norwich and deep into it to discover the secrets of this abandoned community.
- Eldritch Horror: Inspired by the writing of H.P. Lovecraft, beings beyond madness, including roof walkers, shapes, and spawns, will haunt your nightmares.
- Dynamic environments: interact with dynamic environment puzzles to modify the map structure and advance your research.
- Use the power of lighting: light cards to create safe areas and harm your enemies. The game takes players to the abandoned city of Norwich, Virginia. Located near the southern border of Virginia, Norwich was a thriving industrial city with busy activity generated by local coal mines.
- These days of flowering ended when a flood devastated the mine and only destroyed it. The disaster forced an immediate evacuation and left the city. Years have passed since the accident and the city has long been forgotten.
- The cause of the accident is still a mystery, and years later, no one dares to set foot in the city for fear of what is there.
- There have been numerous reports of strange creatures and a dark, smoldering fog in the city. Some locals who believe in the supernatural say that there is an omnipresent force known as The Darkness.
- Darkness is supposed to wrap everything in its path and reveal itself in many ways, such as fog, appearances, and creatures.
- Theodore “Ted” Carnby (The Hunter) is a direct descendant of Edward Carnby, the male protagonist of the original Alone in the Dark and three of the sequels.
- It would actually be the original Edward Carnby, who lives under a supposed identity and still lives in modern times due to the events of the game Alone in the Dark 2008. He carries 3 automatic weapons as his main weapons, namely an AK- 47, M4, and P90.
- He also attached a flame thrower to each main weapon that can be used to burn enemies, making them vulnerable to damage. Its secondary weapons are two revolvers that fire more slowly than the secondary weapons of the other characters.
Alone in the Dark Illumination Gameplay:
Alone in the Dark Illumination System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor 2.3+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 6850 HD series card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 460 GTX or greater; Intel 4000 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX or AMD Radeon 6970 HD series card
- Additional Notes: Additional Notes: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 460 GTX or greater; Intel 4000 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
How To Install Alone in the Dark Illumination:
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.